Mess

"Henry ?? Hana told you to remove the pics from social media" Rui said and he nodded walking away. The rest of them sat down , and Samar came beside Rui making her sit , when Hassan was about to sit down Aaniya stood up . Meera asked .

"What happened , Aaniya ??" She asked .

" Ahh Meera . I don't feel well. I'll rest for a while " she said and ran out And everyone sighed . Seeing her run away Hassan looked somewhat worried so after sometime Hassan stood up saying he wanted to use the restroom and walked out .

Walking out of the cafeteria he stood and looked at his left and right , his instinct said she's not in the sick room ..... So he took a left turn which is way out of the building , he walked and walked wherever is heart said . He jumped down from the edge where the backyard garden starts he walked lazily keeping his hands inside his jeans and walked backwards of the building when he finally came back and there she sat on the stairs of the college building resting her head on her knees and drawing lines from the chock she had he sigh and sat next to her , he waited for her to look at her but she didn't so he bent near her ear and said .

" What are you doing here ??" He asked , she flinched and looked at her left to see him so close , she pouted and pushed him a little back and looked away resting her chin on her knees and continuing to draw .

"Hey ???" He nudged her shoulder shaking her but she didn't look . He sighed and looked forward. "May i ask what happened ??" He asked .

" No . Get lost from here " she said and turned her head in another direction.

"Alright, then .... " He said , and got up went down the stairs and again came back sitting silently. Aaniya waited for some time and sat straight only to see him still beside her .

" What are you doing ?? Didn't you say you're going ??" She asked , irritated.

As being a short tempered person his anger raised a bit but calming himself down he closed his eyes and opened again . And when he did she was still looking at him with a sad and annoyed pout .

" Getting angry ??. No need to control it , burst out like you always do !!" She said , and looked front. He narrowed his eyebrows but left a sigh from his mouth .

" So . You're angry because i yelled at you in the cafeteria ??" He asked , and she looked at him with a slight hurt look.

" Just cafeteria ??? Just there ???" She asked .

" Yes... We didn't meet this morning " he said .

shrugging off. For a moment she was about to burst out all the things he had done to her . How he has hurt her , but yelling and elaborating things for him was like banging her head on a wall thinking you wouldn't get hurt .

She gulped hard gritting her teeth and stood up aggressively walking away when he held her hand . She turned back not looking at him but to their hands tears were building up in her eyes when she said .

"Le-leave me " she said , but instead he tightened his hold and pulled her closer by the hand she didn't look up yet .

" Up here ." He said , and she obeyed showing him her hurtful teary eyes . He blinked his eyes being a bit confused when he was about to ask something.

" Your hurting me Hassan " she said , and for the first time he felt something just picked directly into his heart . Creating a sharp and sting sensation in his entire body he left her hand slowly and smoothly She stared at him for some time and walked away wiping her eyes.

" God !! Being angry is okay . But why did she use my name !!" He said , annoyed and walked away from another direction.

On the other hand , Hana arrived at the top floor where seniors last year's classes are present. Anyhow she reached but she didn't know where she could find him going across the corridors she came to a place where students were standing and chit chatting. Hana decided to ask someone so she approached a senior and asked .