Those Ocean Blue eyes

Stopping her bike in a not so dark alley, he got down and after him she . She locked her helmet and took out her small coverlet which she usually carries.

On the other hand Xavier was confused as hell looking at the Alley with confusion and a soon to be crying look when Hana looked at him and chuckled.

"Come on let's go " she said , but was stopped when he held her hand .

" Princess, are we going to talk here ?? " HE asked ,

"Yes" she said , smiling ... And held his hand taking him with her walking inside the dead end Alley she stopped when an exterior metal staircase attached to the building came into their view , Hana looked at him and said.

"We need to be fast ,?? Okay if you walk slowly. It would take forever and it might make you exhausted.., you see up there ??? We needed to reach there" she said, and ran upstairs without looking at him.

Xavier huffed when he saw the number of stairs which just went and went... He looked at his hands which were becoming numb now from holding the plastic bags for a long time .

"We could have just gone to a cafe to discuss" he said, and started to climb.

Reaching the top floor Hana opened the metal door and finally the cool air Breeze hit her skin making her smile wide .

She left out a long breath feeling a bit tight in her chest she walked near to see the most breathtaking view from the top most building of the city, all the buildings buzzing with transports , street lights, noises.... and the sun soon to set everything looked good, the evening breeze everything was perfect .

She removed her black leather jacket feeling sweaty from climbing and staying just in her crop top and a black leather pants .... Of approximately 200 stairs she removed her coverlet and laid in on the concrete and sat down waiting for her boyfriend to arrive .

5
10
15 minutes...
20 , 25, and even 30 ...she check her phone to see it's nearly 40 minutes that he still didn't arrive , she got up and opened the door only to see him panting heavily with his head down when he looked up at her she laughed seeing his face he rolled his eyes and pushed the bags to her chest and pushed her away walking further, when he saw there was a coverlet laid on , he didn't think twice and laid down with his open arms she smiled shaking her head and walked towards him sitting next to him she removed all the things he brought , checking by the way ...

When a sharp 10 minutes was over she extended the water to him , he got up when he finally felt like a bit energetic gulping the whole water bottle he threw it away aggressively.

And when he did that and was about to lay down his eyes met her, she was pouting at him like she'd cry any moment. He asked 'what!!' by his eyebrows lifting them up she looked at the bottle he threw at the back .

He sighed shaking his head and stood up taking it with him wiping the bottle from his sleeve and blew the air on it rubbing it neat and extending it to her with a smile , she pout rolling her eyes and took it keeping it in the empty plastic bag , he sat down finally on the cover resting his hands backwards and looking at the front to see the view almost were the sun was setting.

"It's worth it right??" She asked , looking at it .

"Hm, how did you find this place ??" He asked , taking a glance at her.

"Erm, i don't know why but, there is a connection between me and the rooftops, i always get the relaxation i want here. And this place? I found this place a long time back when everything seemed falling Apart" She said remembering the day .

"But everything is good now right ??" He asked , looking at her . She looked at him resting her head on her hands which were resting on her knees she looked at him ever so lovingly.