Freshers

" Hey ... I'm Hana Hayami " Hana extended her hand towards him smiling , he looked at her hand and back to her he stepped a little closer making her heart beat go more fast but she didn't react out . He slowly held her hand and shook it .

" Xavier Niel " he said shaking their hands . Hana detached her hand from his hold and looked up at him .

" So , our introduction is over ... And you know me now , so i prefer whenever you call me , call me by my name " she said .

" What's wrong with beautiful ?? Shouldn't this beauty be honoured ??" He asked , coming closer and lifted his hand up in the air near her face but didn't touch her face just moved his finger by the air showing her face .

" Hana ! .... !!! Just that " she said breathing out loud .

" Why not ?? Beautiful ???" He asked. Hana just stared at him for some seconds, and he did too making her uncomfortable with his sight but she soon smiled and said ." Then .... I would love to give you a name too . Can I ??" She asked .

" I would love to get one " he said, pressing on the word 'love' .

" Ba bo " she split the word and said with a smile .
" Babo ??? Is it - nevermind I like it .. " he said smiling .

" Good ... I'll get going then ...... Ba bo " she said , waving and walking out .

She came out and burst out laughing catching her stomach, she looked at her watch and ran while still laughing towards the parking lot . .when she reached there , there stood an angry bird gang of her .. making her stop smiling .

" Where were you ??? Why did you tell them to leave ???" Aryan asked .

" Nothing, I'm alright... " She said , smiling .

"Hana. You know that -" she cut him off .

" Relax Aryan, I'm alright I wanted to stand for myself. And I feel so happy for that really Aren't you proud of me ?? I'm no longer that weak Hana . Your guy's support made me this strong" she said , smiling and with a lot of excitement making everyone laugh . She went and hugged everyone and lastly the girls group .

"Let's go eat ... I'm hungry " she said .

" We have been hungry for the past half an hour." Rohan said .

" You will be paying for us today " Zahir said .

" Of course for sure .." Hana said , happily.

And they all took their transport, Aryan gave a ride to Hana . Because according to him the Afternoon ride is dangerous , and the petrol rate is going up nowadays.

When they reached the restaurant. They settled down on a big table yet it wasn't enough, it took some time for the staff to organise us a big one when they did we sat on our seats ordering it and chilling for some time.

Hana paid the bill as she promised , they all went back to their college and to their respective classes .

The day went by , it was their first day of class so the classes weren't conducted just an introduction and two classes in the afternoon, and they were allowed to go back to their residence. When everyone of her friends started to leave , Aryan said he'll leave after he sees her reach home .

" Come on, Aryan that's alright... You can go home now" Hana said while putting her helmet on and sitting on the seat .

" But my heart won't resist until I see you safe Hana " he said , showing every bit of concern in his eyes . She rode towards him and stood near his window looking at his eyes.