𝟎𝟑𝟔

Free For All

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

You let out a loud scream, hoping that someone would hear you. That was when you remembered: the walls were soundproof. Junko slapped her hand over your mouth to shut you up.

That was when you noticed that she looked... different. Something about her seemed off. In fact, wasn't she dead? You saw her get pierced with spears with your own eyes! So how could she possibly...?

"Ahhh~ I've been waiting so long for this moment~" she said dreamily, a small string of drool coming from the corner of her mouth, "Now that half of you are dead, I saw this as my opportunity to snatch you up! Don't worry, though, this'll only hurt for a moment~"

You felt her stick a sharp needle into your neck, and in the next moment, everything went black.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

You didn't know how long you were asleep. It might've been days or even weeks. But when you woke up, you were met with a horrific sight. You were laying on the stage in the gym, and in front of you were the bodies of Taka, Mondo, and Hina.

"Ahhh~ Do you feel it, my love~? This feeling of despair~?" Said a voice from behind you.

It was Junko... You didn't look at her, your eyes trained on the dead bodies of your friends.

'What happened...? When did this happen...? Why did this happen...?' You thought to yourself, the feeling of nausea bubbling up in your stomach as tears welled up in your eyes.

Junko continued to talk on and on about how wonderful despair was and how happy she was to finally have you. You suddenly heard footsteps, and the door to the gym opened. Makoto, Kyoko, and Byakuya walked in. Toko was nowhere to be found...

"Y/N!" Makoto yelled, attempting to run on the stage only for Kyoko to stop him.

"So you're the mastermind behind this...?" Byakuya uttered, glaring at Junko.

"Let her go, you bastard!" Makoto demanded, writhing around in Kyoko's grasp.

"Stop it, Makoto!" Kyoko said, though she also looked like she wanted to charge at Junko as well.

Junko just laughed, finding their anger amusing.

"I'll tell you what? All four of us like Y/N, right? So... Why don't we have a free for all? The last one standing gets to keep Y/N to themselves," Junko said, an evil smile on her face.

You shook your head rapidly, not consenting to this at all, but the other three agreed.

You were doomed.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: So... I have a lot of things to say.
1. This may or may not be the last chapter.
2. I have a fever and probably covid or the flu.
3. I wanted to explain what happened: the real Junko appeared in your room and took you away. She used this as a motive. Mondo and Taka killed each other, and Toko killed Hina, which ended in her execution. This is a really lazy and bad ending, but idk what else to do. I'm so sorry 😖

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════