𝟎𝟐𝟗

Memory Wipe

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        "Makoto... Where did you find this picture...?" You asked, glancing at him.

"I... I found it on the floor..." He replied, looking back at you.

"But... this can't be possible...! I mean... how could they have taken this photo if they only met, like, a week or two ago...?"

"It's fake, that's how! Monokuma did it! It must be fake!"

At those words, Monokuma popped up, laughing evilly.

"You're fake!" He exclaimed, snatching the picture out of Makoto's hand, "A forgery plot? What are you, a middle schooler? You think the moon landing was fake, too? Come on!"

"Then... you're saying this picture... is real...?" You asked.

"If there were such a thing as the Nobel Truth Prize, I'd take first, second, AND fourth place! Actually, that's probably not true!"

"She asked you a question! Is this picture real, or is it a fake!?" Makoto demanded.

"Oh, Makoto. You're so eager to split things in half, aren't you? But it's no use. It's just no use... If you try to split something that can't be split, you'll end up feeling like you're the one being split. The picture is real. No more, no less. Puhuhu...!"

With that, Monokuma disappeared.

"So the picture... is real?" Makoto muttered.

That was when you remembered something. When you all first got to Hope's Peak and were introducing yourselves, Chihiro asked whether or not the two of you had met before. It was as if he had a vague memory of something...

Your eyes widened, coming to a realization.

'Could our memories have been wiped...?'

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: Ya'll I took a test in science, and I was having trouble with this one question and just put a random answer, but right after I turned the test in, I remembered what the answer was- 💀

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════