𝟎𝟑𝟐

Comfort; Younger Sister

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

The next day, you went to find Sakura so that you could talk with her. You made some chocolate chip cookies with a tad bit of protein added for her. You first decided to look in the locker rooms, and sure enough, she was in there.

She was holding a huge dumbell in one hand while the other held a cup of protein.

"Hey, Sakura! I made you some cookies," you said, holding out the small plate to her.

Sakura looked at you, a look of slight suprise on her face, before smiling a little.

"Thank you, Y/N. I didn't expect you to be so kind to me after Monokuma revealed that I was a spy," she said, setting down the dumbell and taking one of the cookies.

"Even if you're a spy, you're still my friend! You even said yourself that you've decided that you're against the mastermind now, so I don't see any reason why I shouldn't trust you," you said, sitting next to her, "Togami was only trying to get under your skin. Don't listen to him. He's just a spoiled brute who's used to getting his way."

"You're right. Thank you, Y/N."

"Anytime!"

You placed a comforting hand on her arm, which she greatly appreciated. Sakura smiled warmly as she looked down at you. You were like a younger sister to her, someone that she would protect with her life. She couldn't let anything bad happen to you... She wouldn't be able to live with herself if something happened to you under her watch...

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════