𝟎𝟐𝟖

Normal

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        After you all finished eating, you went to explore the new floor. The first room that you found was the Chem Lab. When you went inside, you saw that Hina and Sakura were in there. The smell of medicine filled your nose, causing your head to become slightly overwhelmed.

"Ah! Listen, Y/N! Listen! Just take a deep breath and calm down and LISTEN TO ME!" Hina exclaimed.

"Uhm... okay...!" You said, hoping that it might calm her down a bit.

"There's all kind of stuff we didn't have before! Vitamins, minerals, amino acids, creatine-! And-! WHAT!? They even have Proteinzyme-X!"

"Protein... what?"

"A high-quality protein drink! It's nothing like that cheap swill in the warehouse. It's connoisseur level!" Sakura said, seeming excited.

"This is amazing it's a gold mine! Ahh, my prayers have finally been answered! Time to load up some more prayers, then!"

"Ah... well, you two have fun," you said, walking out of the lab.

You walked down the hall until you found a room that was called the office. When you walked in, you saw that Makoto was in there, and he was looking down at something in his hand.

"Hm? What are you looking at, Makoto?" You asked, walking behind him.

You looked down at what he was holding. It was a photograph. But... it wasn't any ordinary photograph. Your eyes widened when you saw what it was.

It was a picture of Sayaka, Celeste, and Hifumi. Sayaka was on a desk and seemed to be laughing while Celeste was poking Hifumi in the eyes. Besides Celeste, who was wearing that same black lolita dress, all of them were wearing a school uniform. And the classroom... it looked like one that was from Hope's Peak... except... the windows weren't blocked off... It was as if everything was... normal.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: Tbh, this story might end sooner than I thought it would-

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════