𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

The massive high school towers over all the other buildings in the bustling urban area. It's like the school stands at the center of the entire world.

Hope's Peak Academy. It brings in top students from every field imaginable.  A government-funded school of privilege.

They say that if you go there and manage to graduate, you'll be set for life. With hundreds of years of tradition, it sends the cream of the crop into the workforce every year.

It was built to raise hope in the nation's future, which makes Hope's Peak a pretty fitting name.

There are two things you need to attend the school. One, you have to already be attending high school. Two, you have to be the very best at what you do. No ordinary student could enroll there. The only way in is if you're scouted by the school itself.

And standing there at the gate of the Ultimate school... was you. Your name was L/N Y/N, and you were scouted by Hope's Peak as the Ultimate Baker. Your parents owned a bakery, and when you grew old enough to work there, your bread and pastries made business boom. People from all corners of the world came just to try your sweets.

Some people also just go for your looks alone. With silky H/C hair and pretty E/C eyes, you were very popular with boys, girls, and those in between. Not only that, but your personality was just as sweet as your baked goods.

You were standing in front of Hope's Peak Academy, feeling a sense of nervousness. You were a bit hesitant to walk inside, but you knew that you had to sooner or later. So, you stepped foot inside of the academy.

Then, it happened.

Your vision became all warped, and you felt dizzy. And in the next moment, everything went black.

Your fate was sealed.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ═════