𝟎𝟐𝟕

New Floor

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        The next morning, when you went to the dining hall, you saw that everyone except for Byakuya was there.

"So now there's only eight of us here..." Hina uttered.

"Damn... Isn't that, like, half of what we started with...?" Mondo rhetorically asked.

"Loneliness has become commonplace," Kyoko said.

"That's true..." Sakura added.

You were quiet, unable to get the image of Sakura and Monokuma fighting the other night. You looked at her, wondering what it was all about. She seemed to notice your staring.

"Y/N, are you okay?" She asked.

"U-Um...! Yeah, I'm fine...!" You replied, quickly averting your gaze.

She looked at you for a moment, seemingly worried, before nodding.

"Okay! In that case, let's eat 'til we pass out!" Hina exclaimed.

"Hah? Whaddya mean, 'In that case?'" Mondo asked.

"Well, 'cause look how scary everyone looks! It's gotta be 'cause you're all fighting on empty stomachs, right?"

"Hina is right! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so let us eat to our hearts' content!" Taka followed.

"Yeah! Let's fry up some fish and donuts and eat 'til we can't stand up!"

"Ah... I don't think fish and donuts would be a very tasty food combination, Hina," you said.

"What!? Those are both breakfast time top sellers!"

"Still, the '"til we can't stand up' part is a problem. After we're done, we need to go explore," Kyoko pointed out.

"That's right. Since the class trial is over, new areas should have opened up..." Sakura said.

"She's right... We have to plan ahead and think about the future!" Makoto said.

"Alright, then! Let's eat, and then we'll explore the new floor!" Taka exclaimed.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: So, I'm sick rn. I might have covid, but it also might just be a cold. 🤷🏽‍♀️

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════