𝟎𝟑𝟑

Unforgivable

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        The next day, when you tried to make breakfast, you were met with a horrific sight. Toko, or rather, Genocide Jack... or Jill... Whatever! She had attacked Hina!

"Toko, stop!" You exclaimed, grabbing her by her arm.

"What's wrong, sugar?! I was only tryin' to teach this slut a lesson!" Genocide Jill exclaimed.

"What did she even do?!"

"Her giant balloons are a little too perfect, aren't they!? I might be flat, but at least mine are real! And look at my shapely collarbone! Doesn't it just totally set you on fire!?" You quickly turned to Hina and tried to help her up, but Genocide Jill grabbed you by the waist. "Where do you think you're going?! I want to spend some time with you~!"

At those words, you let out a loud scream in hopes that the others would hear you. After a moment or two, Mondo, Sakura, and Taka flooded into the dining hall.

"What happened?! Is somebody hurt?!" Taka exclaimed as Mondo cracked his knuckles.

"Let her go!" Sakura yelled, pulling you away from Genocide Jill as he pulled up Hina, "How dare you?! You-! You-!"

"Sakura, no! It's okay! Let's just get Hina to the nurse's office-!" You began.

"UNFORGIVABLE!"

Mondo grabbed you by the arm and pulled you away, watching Sakura cautiously.

"That chick's crazy..." He uttered, narrowing his eyes at her.

"Let's get Hina to the nurse's office! She's bleeding!" Taka said, pulling Hina away.

Mondo and Taka pulled the two of you away, your eyes still glued to Sakura and Genocide Jill.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: I was supposed to make this hours ago, but I fell asleep. At least I got my eight hours 🤷🏽‍♀️

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════