𝟎𝟐𝟑

Alter Ego

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

...

Hifumi killed Hiro.

You would've never suspected him if it weren't for Celeste, who was acting... odd throughout the whole investigation and trial. She knew a lot. Some would say too much... It was as if she knew something that you didn't...

But for now, you didn't want to dwell on these details. You just witnessed Hifumi's execution, and now, you were beyond exhausted.

You went back to your dorm and immediately fell asleep, unable to wipe away the image on Hifumi's death.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

The day after the class trial, you were wandering around the school, not really having anything to do. The third floor had opened up, but you didn't feel like exploring it at the moment.

"Y/N!"

You looked over and saw Chihiro running up to you.

"Oh, hey, Cheerio. What's up?" You asked, turning to him.

He came to a stop in front of you, panting a little.

"I... I want to show you something...!" He finally said.

"Hm? What is it?"

"Just follow me...!"

He took your hand and led you to the bathhouse. He looked around before shutting the door.

"Y/N... Can you promise me that you won't tell anyone else about this...?" He asked, seeming a bit nervous.

"Of course," you replied, eager to see what he was hiding.

He nodded before opening one of the small brown lockers. Inside was an old-looking laptop. Chihiro took it out of the locker and opened it. He pressed on the power button until it turned on. He then clicked on the icon on the far left called 'Alter Ego'. He clicked on it, and an image of Chihiro's face popped up on the screen, taking up the entire display.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: So... my throat is really sore rn. I tried gargling warm salt water and took a cough drop, but it didn't work. Oh, well. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Anyway, I had dumplings for lunch. 🤭

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════