101

Shen Anan felt that it was impossible to continue like this.

Because children can't be children forever, they will grow into adults sooner or later.

Now that I am young, everyone may feel that it is okay to make a little mistake, but once this arrogant character is developed, it will be difficult to correct it later. And one or two years old is a crucial period for them to form a correct outlook on life and values.

At that time, An An and Zhou Suiyu were the so-called bear parents.

Just thinking of this possibility, An An felt that this situation must not be allowed to continue.

So after a good discussion with Zhou Suiyu, An An decided to start teaching Gudong and Gudu at home.

Zhou Suiyu and Shen Anan thought about the issue of Gudu and Gudong going to school a long time ago. It's easier for Gu Dong to go to school. After all, he looks like a normal human child. After the age of three, he can be sent directly to kindergarten.

The hard part is gooing.

Because she can't go ashore when she's not an adult, so naturally she can't receive formal school education like Gu Dong, and she can't even have playmates of the same age.

But this is also something that can't be helped, so what Shen An'an and Zhou Suiyu can guarantee is that during the period when Gudu is a minor, try their best to teach her to read and write, teach her the principles of dealing with others, and then wait for Gudu to be a little older. According to Gudu's own preferences, teach her to learn something she likes. Like painting, like music, or something else.

Anyway, in one's life, there are many kinds of educational experiences. School education is important, but if there is no way to meet the premise of school education, family education and social education can also cultivate a child well.

The premise is to do your best.

For the current family education, the most important part is to teach Gudu to read and write.

Because only Gudu can read and write, she can better communicate directly with her father and brother, otherwise she can only let An An and the old turtle emperor oarfish help translate.

In fact, it would be fine if it was An An's translation. After all, even if it was "I love you", An An said nothing to Zhou Suiyu and Gu Dong. But sometimes An An is not around, only the oarfish and the old turtle are there. It is too embarrassing for these two big men to translate such sweet words to Zhou Suiyu, and of course Zhou Suiyu is also embarrassing.

Therefore, to teach Gudu to read and write, everyone almost unanimously approved it.

Zhou Suiyu prepared a blackboard the size of a wall next to the heated swimming pool, and then prepared many, many copybooks. The copybook he prepared was not written on paper, but printed word by word, and then made a thick copybook book like a scoreboard on a golf course, which could be turned directly.

When Gudu was studying, Gudong also followed him.

It's just that one learns on the shore and the other learns in the water.

Every time the two children learned a word, Zhou Suiyu turned a page for them.

Children learn things very quickly, and Zhou Suiyu prepares them with relatively simple words, such as day, day, one, two, three, etc. Anyway, when Gudu and Gudong are more than 2 years old, these two The child has already recognized nearly a hundred simple new words.

In addition to teaching character recognition, Zhou Suiyu also taught two children to read poetry.

Gu Dong is okay, probably inherited Zhou Suiyu's Xueba gene. Generally speaking, if Zhou Suiyu teaches a little more than two times, he can memorize it.