12

The moment he saw this fish scale, Xu Qingshu realized that his current situation might be a little bad.

If his inference is correct, Zhou Suiyu must have established some kind of connection with the mermaid that he does not know about. Maybe Zhou Suiyu went out early and returned late during this time, just to stay with the mermaid.

Thinking of what he had agreed with Zhou Suiyu, "for a period of three months, whoever makes progress in mermaid research first will be able to continue the research, and the other one will quit automatically", Xu Qingshu couldn't help but squeeze the scales on his hands tightly. .

- He absolutely would never allow this to happen!

Not to mention that he couldn't bear to lose to Zhou Suiyu, a stunned young man who had just entered the research institute for less than half a year. Just thinking that the object of this research was the last Little Mermaid on Earth, Xu Qingshu could not be willing to do so. withdraw from this study.

After all, what scientist doesn't want his research project to be unique? And what project in the world is more unique than a research project like "The Last Mermaid on Earth"?

Not to mention that the research object of mermaid itself is special enough. Even if the research object is not a mermaid, as long as the prefix is ​​added with the words "the last one on earth", then ordinary things will become extremely precious.

Fortunately, the time he agreed with Zhou Suiyu was three months, and now it has only been more than a month, and he still has the possibility of turning back against the wind. It's just that the sea is vast, where is he going to find this little mermaid?

Xu Qingshu pinched the silver fish scale, stood on the deck and pondered for a while, and finally decided to start with Zhou Suiyu.

After all, Zhou Suiyu already knew the trace of the mermaid. Compared with finding a needle in a haystack, it would be easier to find a breakthrough in Zhou Suiyu.

Xu Qingshu is good at figuring out people's hearts, and as a person who secretly regards Zhou Suiyu as a strong enemy, he may know Zhou Suiyu better than Zhou Suiyu himself.

As I said before, Zhou Suiyu is good-looking, has a good family background, and is smart. And he really likes ocean research. To put it mildly, he is a person who is truly willing to give his youth, blood and life to the research and development of the ocean. Otherwise, he is a real. There is a second generation of mine rich in the family. What's wrong with doing something, he has to be a scientist?

You must know that the word "scientist" sounds bright and beautiful, but it is actually a very lonely profession. If you don't say anything else, just go to sea with the scientific research ship, which time is not as short as ten days and a half months, or as long as three to five months floating at sea? Away from relatives, friends, loved ones, away from the city's feasting and splendid clothes, and even away from all communication, social and entertainment devices such as mobile phone networks. If you are not a person who truly loves this line of work, you may be able to persevere in the short term, but you will never be able to persevere in the long run.

When Xu Qingshu first entered the industry, it was because of love. But the reason why he hasn't left now has nothing to do with love, just because he doesn't have a better choice and way out. But Zhou Suiyu is different, he has a choice. If you have a choice, you are willing to stay and live this boring life, then only the word "love" can explain it.

In other words, since Zhou Suiyu really loves this line of work, he will definitely not be willing to hide his secrets. After all, science has no borders, so how can you hide it from your colleagues?