15

In the underwater cave, Shen Anan repeated Zhou Suiyu's words to the oarfish, and then asked him, "What do you mean by that scientist?"

As a non-mainstream teenager who has never been in love and only fights and kills every day, the oarfish feels that the words of this human scientist are well understood.

"When he asks if there is any way to contact you, he asks you for a password; when he asks if there is any place to find you, he asks where your nest is. Usually before we fight, we will politely ask, hey , brother, which site are you from; and after losing a fight, in order to not lose, you will say, if you have a kind, don't run away, leave a connection code, and we will fight to the death when I am injured..."

Shen An'an: "..."

Although the object of the oarfish is really unsatisfactory, but besides the oarfish, Shen An'an really has no one else to discuss.

Old turtle? just forget it! As long as she showed a little bit of interest in humans, the old turtle would instantly burst into tears like a downpour, and no matter how good the conversation was, it would be interrupted in an instant.

So Shen Anan ignored the oarfish's words and continued to make his own inferences: "Actually, I think the scientist's words are quite understandable, doesn't he mean that he wants to see me anytime, anywhere? Rounding up is that he has fallen in love with me. already."

If it was an old turtle, hearing Shen An'an say this would probably be crying again.

But sitting opposite is the oarfish. In the eyes of the oarfish, it is quite normal for some people to like Shen An'an.

So he was calm after hearing this, and even asked Shen An'an in a casual tone about the weather: "That person likes you, and then what? Do you like him too?"

Shen An'an thought for a while and said, "I don't want it! If he likes me, I like him, so wouldn't I be embarrassed?"

After a pause, Shen Anan said again: "But I always thought he was not a good person before, but now I look at him, but I think he is more and more like a good person."

The oarfish: "What's the matter? Is it because he likes you?"

Shen Anan nodded seriously: "Yes! For me, there are only two kinds of people in the world - good people and bad people! Those who like me, good people! Those who don't like me, bad people!"

Oarfish: "..."

Okay, it's very little mermaid!

Of course, although Shen Anan didn't plan to repay Zhou Suiyu with the same love, she was seriously considering what Zhou Suiyu said.

After all, frequent contact can promote feelings!

If you don't promote the relationship well, how can the other party hit the wall for her crazy for her?

Zhou Suiyu asked her where she could find her at any time, and there was no doubt that it must be the undersea cave where she was sitting quietly.

After all, as the oarfish said, this is her old nest.

But the problem is that this is the bottom of the deep sea. Although Shen An'an doesn't know exactly how many kilometers under the sea she is staying, it shouldn't be a distance that ordinary humans can casually visit.

But apart from the bottom of the sea, there is really no place on the sea where Shen Anan often stays. After all, she doesn't dare to go out to sea during the day, for fear of danger; as for the night, the old turtle has access control!

After thinking about it, Shen Anan felt that it was impossible for the human scientist to find her anywhere at any time.

So just like the oarfish said, consider a joint code.