49

Zhou Suiyu was woken up on time by the biological clock at 7:00 the next morning.

When he woke up, Shen Anan was still asleep.

Half of the quilt on her body was placed on the bed, and the other half slid down the edge of the bed and rested on Zhou Suiyu's waist.

If it weren't for the difference between two people, one high and one low, one up and one down, and there was a gap of a few centimeters in the middle, then it seemed that they were sharing the same bed.

Of course, this is not the most important thing. The most important thing is that the hands of the two people under the quilt are still tightly entangled at the moment, and they have not been separated all night.

Zhou Suiyu's face couldn't help but heat up again.

He wanted to pull out his hand but was afraid of waking Shen An'an, so he had to continue lying on the bed motionless.

Unconsciously, his eyes fell on Shen An'an's face.

This was the first time Zhou Suiyu saw Shen Anan asleep.

The long hair was scattered on the pillow, and the sleeping face was quiet and beautiful, and the long eyelashes swept a small shadow on the eyelids. The whole person is as beautiful as a painting.

Zhou Suiyu couldn't help being a little stunned when he saw it.

So much so that when Shen An'an's eyelashes twitched and he opened his eyes, he completely forgot to dodge.

Just like that, Shen Anan caught him straight.

It could be seen that Shen An'an did not wake up completely, because her eyes were not clear.

Zhou Suiyu peeked at the captured bag and felt embarrassed, but in the next second, Shen Anan turned over, and even the quilt rolled onto Zhou Suiyu's sofa.

There is only so much space on the sofa that Zhou Suiyu finds it too crowded to sleep alone, not to mention Shen An'an.

So it means that he fell on the sofa, but in fact he fell on Zhou Suiyu.

Zhou Suiyu didn't know if he was smashed or embarrassed, but he was completely stunned anyway.

Shen An'an acted like nothing else, and even rubbed his face against Zhou Suiyu's shoulder, then adjusted to a more comfortable posture, and fell asleep on his own.

Zhou Suiyu: "..."

She must have fallen asleep, not on purpose!

Shen Anan with her eyes closed: I fell asleep, not on purpose! !

Because of the trouble in the morning, Zhou Suiyu hid directly in the research institute that day, like a scumbag who turned his face and refused to admit it.

Director Zheng was quite surprised when he saw him appearing in the research institute early in the morning: "Yo, you're back? Just in time, I'm going to talk to you about the Science and Technology Progress Award. Let's go, let's chat in the office for a while. ."

Zhou Suiyu nodded, took the "Little Mermaid Research Report" and followed Zheng into the office.

This report only recorded the information before the little mermaid had long legs, and the information after the long legs was hidden by Zhou Suiyu, because he hadn't decided whether to make this information public.

But even before the Little Mermaid's legs were recorded, this information was already very precious.

After all, there was no clear data to prove the existence of the Little Mermaid in the world, let alone such detailed data.