18

Little Conch Jing watched the interaction between the two people, and inexplicably felt a sour smell of love permeating his body.

Speaking of which, he is already an adult, and it is time to find a female conch spirit to experience the sourness of love.

Thinking like this, he couldn't help but find an opportunity to ask Shen An'an, "Little Mermaid, do you have any beautiful conch spirits around you that you can introduce to me?"

Shen Anan thought about it seriously and said, "I don't know the conch spirit, but I know an octopus spirit. Would you like to try to get along with her?"

The little conch spirit waved his hands again and again in a panic: "...No, no, no octopus spirit..."

Shen Anan said earnestly: "You can't do this, little conch, what age is it now, how can you still engage in species discrimination? There is no future in engaging in species discrimination!"

The little conch-jing looked at her angrily: "...You misunderstood, I'm not trying to discriminate against species, the main reason is that the octopus is too fast, and if there is a conflict in the future, I'm afraid of being beaten! Fist is no match for four hands, not to mention that octopus does not only have four hands, but she has eight hands..."

Mentioning this matter, Shen An'an instantly recalled the fear of being dominated by the octopus spirit with its eight claws.

Shen An'an: "...your consideration is also justified. After all, if you find someone else, even if you beat you, you will only get one slap at a time; but if an octopus beats you, you will get eight slaps at a time, indeed It's a little too embarrassing for you."

The little conch essence nodded, "Yes, yes, so I still like cute and lovely girls. Of course, it would be great if she could be half as beautiful as you."

The beauty of The Little Mermaid is recognized by the entire ocean. If it weren't for her immature now, and the oarfish beside her was too vicious and cruel, it is estimated that the person who came to propose marriage would have already stepped through the cave.

Shen An'an likes people who can talk like Xiao Conch Jing, and Xiao Conch Jing has been working tirelessly recently as her "liaison tool" with this human scientist, so Shen An'an still has a good impression of him: "In this way, I will help you Be careful, if there is a suitable one, I will definitely introduce it to you."

The little conch-jing looked at her gratefully: "Thank you, little mermaid, you are really a fish."

Shen An'an: "Don't say that, this is what we fairies should do."

Little Conch Essence: "..."

After chatting with the little conch, Shen An'an awakened the matchmaker skills inexplicably. After thinking about it, she felt that although octopus essence was not suitable for small conch, it was very suitable for oarfish.

After all, in terms of fighting, it is estimated that only the octopus spirit with eight hands is the opponent of the oarfish.

In the end, she told the octopus essence and the oarfish about this idea, and both of them rejected her without hesitation.

The emperor's face was expressionless: "It's okay to go out for a fight, but it's not necessary to fall in love."

The octopus essence is even more expressionless than the oarfish: "I don't like non-mainstream teenagers who dye their hair."

The oarfish: "...When did Lao Tzu dye his hair? My red hair is born."

The octopus squinted at him: "Naturally non-mainstream? That's even worse."