85

However, this kind of thing also needs to pay attention to the right time and place. Last time, everything was ready, but she lost the chain at a critical moment because she was afraid of pain...

Speaking of fear of pain, Shen An'an inexplicably thought of the hydrotherapy she mentioned last time.

It's a weekend anyway, and Zhou Suiyu doesn't have to go back to work in the research institute. Why don't she go and see how her love nest with Zhou Suiyu is preparing now.

Thinking like this, Shen Anan couldn't help but said to Zhou Suiyu in the driver's seat, "Let's not go back, can we go to the new house to have a look?"

Zhou Suiyu naturally had no opinion. Anyway, the new house is just across the road from the home, and it is very close. Going around will not delay going home for dinner.

The renovation of the new villa started years ago. When Shen An'an and Zhou Suiyu came over for the first time, they came to see the swimming pool in the backyard.

At that time, the swimming pool was already renovated, and Shen Anan washed his tail inside.

Later, Shen An'an followed Zhou's mother to see it several times, and she also gave a lot of opinions. At that time, the interior of the villa was basically completed, and the construction of the front courtyard was also started simultaneously.

Later, Shen Anan was busy selling pearls live, so she didn't care about the decoration. I just heard Mother Zhou mentioned that the decoration has been completed. Although there is a fresh air system in the room, you can move in and live directly. However, for the sake of health, it is better to let it dry for half a year before moving in.

However, Shen An'an has never seen the finished product.

As for Zhou Suiyu, except for the time he took Shen Anan to see the swimming pool, he never came again.

So although this is nominally the new home of the two of them, it is the first time for the two of them to come here since the renovation was completed.

Since entering the yard, Shen An'an liked it very much.

Because there are traces of water everywhere here, and it is not dead water, but living water.

There is a water pavilion in the front yard, and you can enter the villa only by walking along the lakeside corridor and passing through the courtyard planted with ink bamboo and wax plum.

The decoration style in the villa, Shen An'an, can't tell what style it is for a while, but it is quite elegant anyway, and the main color is softer.

It was still evening, a relatively dim hour of the day, but the interior looked quite bright. If it is noon when the light is the best, the sun will come in through the large floor-to-ceiling windows, and I would like to know what kind of bright scene it will be.

Shen Anan has been in touch with interior decoration before, and the most common complaint he hears is that the old people in the family dress up the houses for the young people with various rural non-mainstream styles.

In comparison, Mother Zhou's taste, Shen An'an, is convinced.

Because even if Shen Anan designed and decorated the house by herself, I'm afraid it might not be better than Zhou's mother.

And Mother Zhou obviously knew Shen An'an's habits very well. A very comfortable sofa was placed for her in the living room, and the sofa was full of pillows. Besides, Mother Zhou also put a lazy sofa for Shen Anan by the bay window. That lazy sofa is a pink and tender cat's paw, and when one sits in it, it is like falling into a cloud.