73

When Zhou Suiyu said the last few words, it was probably because he was embarrassed, and he said it lightly and quickly, but the exhibition hall was quiet and the two were very close, so Shen Anan heard it after all. .

Although he had already guessed that Zhou Suiyu was going to confess to her today, Shen An'an was still happy to hear Zhou Suiyu admit that he liked her and wanted to be with her.

If she was in the sea by now, her tail would probably have been wagging.

But there would be no tail, so she just curled the corners of her lips happily.

But as soon as Zhou Suiyu confessed, she agreed. Doesn't that make her seem too chasing?

How does this match her identity as a little angelfish!

After all, she is also someone who wants face!

Thinking of this, Shen Anan immediately raised her chin proudly, and said slowly, "Well... I still need to think about it more seriously."

Zhou Suiyu was not complacent, mainly because Shen Anan was too obvious before, so he gave Zhou Suiyu enough confidence, making him mistakenly think that as long as he confessed, Shen Anan would definitely agree.

So much so that he was inexplicably still a little lost when he heard Shen An'an say that he still needed to think about it.

However, Zhou Suiyu also fully expressed his understanding. After all, although confession is not marriage, falling in love is also a life-long event, and it is always right to be cautious.

So Zhou Suiyu said thoughtfully: "Okay, you can think about it slowly, I'll wait for you."

Zhou Suiyu thought that the consideration that Shen Anan said was a consideration that was as short as three or five days, and it might not be accurate in the long run.

As a result, Shen An'an stood there and thought about it for three minutes, suddenly jumped up and hugged his waist, and said with a smile: "Okay, I'll think about it, I'm willing!"

"..."

In the dim light, Shen Anan looked up at him with bright eyes.

Although Zhou Suiyu didn't know whether to laugh or cry, he couldn't help but folded his arms slightly, and the originally hanging heart also fell to the ground erratically.

The two hugged silently for a while, and Shen Anan suddenly whispered to him, "Zhou Suiyu."

Zhou Suiyu looked down at her: "Huh?"

Shen An'an: "Generally, at times like this, shouldn't you do something unsuitable for children to celebrate?"

Zhou Suiyu: "..."

Shen Anan wrapped her hands around his waist and waited quietly.

The girlfriend is so active, the boyfriend really can't justify it if he doesn't do anything.

And to be honest, since knowing that the kiss on the island last time was not an illusion but something that really happened, Zhou Suiyu has been looking for a chance to experience it again.

So he bowed his head politely and kissed Shen An'an's lips.

Zhou Suiyu originally thought that he would back away after a touch. As a result, as soon as he kissed him, Shen Anan opened his lips very consciously and proactively.

Like a silent invitation.

So Zhou Suiyu's tongue hesitated for a while, but he still probed in...

Zhou Suiyu had no memory of what he visited next, and even when he was about to walk out of the exhibition hall, the blush on his ears had not completely disappeared.