59

Since knowing Zhou Suiyu's identity inadvertently in the lounge, Wen Li was absent-minded for the rest of the day, always thinking about Zhou Suiyu's affairs.

It is unwilling to let Xu Qingshu go and hug Zhou Suiyu's thigh Wen Li directly. This is too insecure. After all, who knows what attitude Zhou Suiyu has? And on one side is Xu Qingshu, a childhood sweetheart, and on the other side is Zhou Suiyu, who can only be regarded as a stranger. No matter how stupid Wen Li is, she knows that she can't tear her face directly with Xu Qingshu.

But such good and high-quality resources have been delivered to the door. If you just let it go without doing anything, then Wen Li is really unwilling.

After thinking about it, she felt that the best way was for Xu Qingshu to befriend Zhou Suiyu.

After all, Zhou Suiyu was standing behind the entire Zhou clan. Of course, it was wiser to make friends with such a person than to be an opponent. And as long as Xu Qingshu and Zhou Suiyu become friends, her chances of seeing Zhou Suiyu will be greatly improved in the future. Maybe over time, Zhou Suiyu will find that she is more suitable to be the young grandma of the Zhou family than that Shen Anan. At that time, she will have the opportunity to replace Shen An'an...

The more Wen Li thought about it, the more she felt that this method was feasible, so she made a special call to Xu Qingshu before going to bed at night. Originally, she wanted to find out what Xu Qingshu said, to see if Xu Qingshu and Zhou Suiyu had a good relationship, but before she even mentioned Zhou Suiyu, Xu Qingshu was already complaining to herself.

Back and forth is nothing more than those words.

What is Zhou Suiyu's eyes higher than Ding's ignorance, looking at his face is disgusting.

Why does the organizer think that Zhou Suiyu's research topic is more valuable than his...

Wen Li comforted Xu Qingshu softly on her lips, but she was actually a little impatient.

In fact, Wen Li can understand Xu Qingshu's state in particular.

Whether it was his dissatisfaction, jealousy or hatred for Zhou Suiyu, she could understand. Because she used to be so jealous of others.

And the more she understood, the more the balance in her heart tilted towards Zhou Suiyu involuntarily.

Because Xu Qingshu's current state is showing that he is in a state of being suppressed in the confrontation with Zhou Suiyu. The more dissatisfied he is, the more jealous he is, and the more he jumps, the more it shows that he has nothing to do with Zhou Suoyu.

He is clearly sending a signal to Wen Li - I, Xu Qingshu, are not as good as last week.

Wen Li patiently waited for Xu Qingshu to finish complaining before asking tentatively, "You and Zhou Suiyu are colleagues, so do you know what Zhou Suiyu's family does?"

Xu Qingshu sneered coldly: "What do you do? He's not just an ordinary businessman. Let me tell you, there are rumors in our research institute that he is a half-blood, and that he has a mine in his family. If he doesn't do research, he will go back and inherit it. Hundreds of millions of fortunes... It's really funny. I beg him to hurry back and inherit his family's billions of properties, but don't get in my way here. Our institute is too small to hold him like this A big Buddha."

Wen Li: "..."

It seems that Xu Qingshu does not know Zhou Suiyu's true identity. Not to mention Xu Qingshu, she only found out about it today. Speaking of which, Zhou Suiyu is really low-key, he is obviously a real prince, but he can really dive in and do research, and even his colleagues think that his identity as a prince is just a rumor.