53

Father Zhou had an entertainment that night, and it was almost 12 o'clock when he got home.

Usually at this time, Zhou's mother fell asleep long ago. After all, Zhou's mother is a beauty expert, and she wants to sleep in beauty sleep.

But as soon as Father Zhou entered the door that day, he saw Mother Zhou sitting in the living room waiting for him.

With a gold mask on his face and a coat made of fake mink fur over his pajamas, he sat down on the sofa, smelling of money all over his body.

Father Zhou hesitated at the door.

After recalling for a long time, I felt that I really had not done anything to offend my wife recently, so I walked through the door with a little bit of peace of mind.

Mother Zhou heard him change his shoes and enter the door, sighed faintly, and called out, "Old Zhou~"

Father Zhou: "...Hey, what's the matter? Did you miss the limited edition you liked?"

Zhou's mother took a fancy to a limited edition shoe a while ago, but she didn't get it. She sat on the sofa and sighed in the middle of the night. The scene at that time was the same as it is now, so when Zhou's father saw her like this, his first reaction came to mind. this.

As a result, Mother Zhou shook her head and said, "Your son came over today and said he was going on a business trip in two days."

Father Zhou loosened his tie, walked over to Mother Zhou and sat down, and said indifferently, "He's on a business trip! Anyway, he's out all year round, either to the sea or on business. I'm used to it."

Zhou's mother: "He also said that during his business trip, he will bring the girl he likes to live at home, and let us take good care of them."

Father Zhou finally picked up a bit of interest: "He really said that? Isn't that exactly what you want? Didn't you talk about wanting to meet his girlfriend every day? People are staying at home, Then don't you want to see it?"

Mother Zhou turned to look at Father Zhou: "Have you seen his little girlfriend?"

Father Zhou: "I think I saw it once at the Whale City Hotel. I don't know if it is."

Mother Zhou looked at him in shock: "Have you actually seen it?"

Father Zhou raised his hand and rubbed his nose: "Didn't I say it, I don't know if it is or not, it just happened to happen once."

Mother Zhou sighed: "Actually, I ran into it once, and I didn't know if it was, but your son told me today, yes!!"

After Mother Zhou finished speaking, she simply told Father Zhou a few words about the encounter at the talent market in the north of Jingshi City that day, and then patted Father Zhou on the thigh and asked, "Are you saying it's a coincidence?"

Father Zhou nodded: "It's quite a coincidence. But you didn't sleep at night because of this?"

Mother Zhou sighed: "I can't say why, but I have an inexplicable hunch that after this girl comes, the family may be very lively. So I want to take advantage of the present to enjoy the tranquility of this moment."

Father Zhou: "Then you can enjoy it slowly, I'll go to sleep first."

Mother Zhou: "...Come back, tell me what the girl you saw last time looked like, let's get it right, let's see if it's the same person."

Father Zhou walked upstairs as if running away, and said, "What girl, how can there be a girl, I have never pretended to be another girl in my heart, so I pretended to be you."