22

In the underwater cave, Shen An'an sighed out how many breaths of the day he took.

Ever since she came back from the "Queen's Choice Harem" event on that reef during the day, she has maintained this state of wanting to sigh anytime, anywhere.

Both the oarfish and the old turtle looked at her worriedly, and they were talking in front of Shen An'an while watching.

Old Turtle: "What's wrong with Xiao An?"

The oarfish: "Could it be that you lost the fight?"

Old Turtle: "...You think she's you, and you know how to fight and kill in one day. Why do I feel like she's broken in love in this state?"

The oarfish turned pale in shock: "Love breakup? Has she ever been in love? Who is she with? That human scientist who brings her meals every day? Or that savage octopus spirit... Oh, no, that octopus spirit is a girl, too cruel I almost forgot she was a woman."

The octopus spirit, who just carried the textile machine into the hole, swept over with a vicious eye knife, and the oarfish was instantly quiet like a chicken - not afraid, definitely not afraid, just that good men don't fight women.

The old sea turtle didn't notice the eye-to-eye fight between the oarfish and the octopus, and was still struggling with the little mermaid's lovelorn: "...wouldn't it be true love? Oh, you young people, I told you a long time ago, Don't fall in love if it's all right, love is too hurtful, you just don't listen. Look at me, I had a vigorous year-end relationship with the little dolphin back then, and I haven't fully recovered for so many years... Oh, yes, I Have I told you about my love story with the little dolphin? No, right? If not, I'll tell you again, when I was young..."

The oarfish scratched the red hair on the top of his head, and wailed: "...here again, you've said it more than a hundred times, okay?"

The old turtle looked at the oarfish apologetically: "...Really? Oh, I don't have a good memory when I'm old! Then let's go back to Xiao An again. What do you think happened to Xiao An? It's not really true. Broken in love, right? She's not even an adult yet! It's wrong to fall in love early."

Shen Anan couldn't bear it any longer: "...don't guess, I didn't lose love!"

After a pause, Shen Anan wailed and added: "But it's better to be broken in love!"

At least things like falling out of love are generally not one person's fault.

Like now, all the mistakes are all her fault!

When she thought that the scientist was so kind to her, he cooked food for her every day, washed her hair, brushed her tail, and even gave her earrings and hairpins... But she always regarded him as the scumbag male protagonist Xu Qingshu, She was still thinking of saying "little brother scientist, there is no future for being a scumbag", and she wanted to die.

In fact, she still feels very incredible.

That scientist is so handsome, how could he not be the hero of the original novel? ? ?

Don't they all say that looks are justice?

And with such a handsome little brother, the original Little Mermaid would fall in love with that black suit at first sight, which is too unscientific!

...

But in any case, it is an indisputable fact that she admits the wrong person, flirts with the wrong person, and takes revenge on the wrong person.

So what is she going to do now?

Thinking about it, Shen Anan couldn't help but want to sigh again.

Alas, fish is tough!