8

After Shen Anan wrapped the person with her tail, she quickly threw the person to the side of the reef. After all, being in the sea for a long time is as dangerous as her being on the shore, if not more dangerous.

But even though she had reacted so quickly, when she followed up and climbed the reef, it seemed that the scientist was in a bit of a bad situation.

It may be that he choked into a large amount of water when he was suddenly dragged into the water by the shark. At this moment, a typical drowning reaction has occurred. It looks like a cardiac arrest has occurred?

Shen An'an subconsciously raised her hand to probe the other party's breath, and felt a sigh in her heart.

Holy crap, won't you just hang up so easily?

Isn't it said that good male protagonists have protagonist halo?

Life was at a critical juncture, and Shen Anan was not a hypocritical person, so he took a deep breath and recalled the first aid knowledge he had learned on the Internet before, and began to give this person artificial respiration.

While doing it, I comforted myself in my heart: I am a fish now, I am a fish now, I am a fish now...

After a few breaths, she quickly peeled off the man's shirt, then turned his head to the side, and began to perform CPR on the man.

In fact, Shen An'an was not sure when she was doing all this, after all, she was not a professional.

But fortunately, it didn't take long for the chest to be pressed, and water flowed out from Zhou Suiyu's nose and mouth. After that, Zhou Suiyu groaned and suddenly began to cough violently...

Shen Anan quickly turned the man over and let him lie on his fish tail, and when he was sure that the man started to spit out water, he could not help but let out a sigh of relief.

When the oarfish chased away the shark and climbed out of the sea wet, all she saw was the picture of Shen Anan staring at the scientist on the ground with her chin resting in a trance.

And why does Shen An'an look so greedy?

Shen Anan is not greedy, she is just curious about this person.

Speaking of which, she had been dealing with this scientist for a while, but it was the first time to observe him so closely.

In Shen An'an's heart, she is almost 80% sure that this person is the original male protagonist Xu Qingshu. She has great prejudice against the original male protagonist, but even if she looks at the person in front of her with prejudice, she I still think... this scientist looks really good!

Although this person was temporarily in a coma and did not open his eyes, even if he fell asleep like this, he was still a sleeping beauty. Even if the skin is fair, there are no pores at all, as delicate and smooth as the pearls she cried out. The bridge of the nose is also high and straight. In the words of those star-chasing girls, you can slide on it.

Because of the choking water, this person's lip color looked pale and pale, this may be recovered, and the lip color has returned to a touch of pink...

this lip, this lip...

Shen An'an's eyes fell on Zhou Suiyu's thin lips, and the image of her giving him artificial respiration just now appeared inexplicably in her mind. At that time, I didn't think much about saving people at all, but now I think about it again...

Shen An'an's face burst into flames.

That was her first kiss! !

When Shen An'an stared at Zhou Suiyu, the oarfish was also staring at Shen An'an.