87

Shen An'an originally thought that she would definitely lose sleep this night, but she didn't know if she was too tired, but not long after she came out of the bathroom, she slept sweetly with Zhou Suiyu in her arms.

It was Zhou Suiyu, lying on the bed thinking a lot.

For a while, I thought that since the two of them are already like this, the marriage must be done quickly; for a while, I thought that when the two were making out tonight, they didn't take any protective measures, and I didn't know if An An would get pregnant. ...If it is inferred from common sense, it is definitely not, but the previous inspection has confirmed that An An's body structure is no different from that of ordinary humans. What if there is?

If there is, it must be born!

I just don't know whether the baby born will look like him or An An.

If it is like him, then their family of three can continue to live in Whale City, but if they are a little mermaid like An An, then I am afraid they need to go back to the sea to live.

Now that a scientific research station has been built on the whale island, scientists from all over China are coming and going, and they will definitely not be able to go back.

Then they need to re-select an island with a suitable climate and preferably inaccessible.

Just having an island is not enough.

At that time, his dream glass house by the sea will also be built, and there must be a heated swimming pool in any sea playground. If he and Shen An'an's baby want to go to the sea, let An An accompany her; if she wants to stay on the shore, That's enough places for her to play...

Just thinking over and over again that the sky was getting brighter, Zhou Suiyu fell asleep in a daze.

Fortunately, the next day was the first day of the May Day holiday, so even if the two of them slept until dawn, it wouldn't matter.

I made a simple noodle for breakfast week.

When he makes noodles, he is very casual. He doesn't necessarily want to make egg noodles and ribs noodles, but to see if there are any suitable ingredients in the refrigerator, and put everything that can be put in.

So the last two bowls of noodles came out, ribs, eggs, tomatoes and vegetables.

Maybe people who are good cooks are so capricious.

Anyway, if the same ingredients were made by Shen An'an, they would probably be different, but in Zhou Suiyu's hands, that is, the side dishes are rich and nutritious, full of color, fragrance, and taste.

When eating noodles, Shen Anan used to drink the original soup first, and then put chili sauce in it to make noodles. Zhou Suiyu was accustomed to her various strange ways of eating, so no matter what she eats, it is not surprising at all.

After eating the noodles, the two returned to Zhou's house together. Shen An'an took the emperor to live in the live broadcast room, while Zhou Suiyu stayed in the yard and chatted with Zhou's mother over tea.

Speaking of chatting, in fact, Zhou Suiyu unilaterally announced to Zhou's mother that the wedding and other things can be prepared in advance.

Mother Zhou couldn't help smiling when she heard that Zhou Suiyu took the initiative to mention marriage: "An An agrees to your proposal?"

Zhou Suiyu was stunned for a moment: "...Not yet."

Mother Zhou was shocked: "What, didn't you agree?"

Zhou Suiyu raised his hand and rubbed his nose: "It's not that I didn't agree, it's that I haven't asked. I forgot."

Mother Zhou glanced at her son with disgust: "You can forget such an important thing, your head is actually an ornament, right?"