76

On the first day of the live broadcast, the sales were zero—yes, Shen An'an didn't sell a single pearl of this war five scum.

Of course, I can't blame her. After all, 1,000 pearls are really not cheap, and she was a liar in the barrage before. Even if Father Zhou came out to fight her, everyone still held a dubious attitude.

Originally, Mother Zhou and Suiyu Zhou planned to buy all 10 pearls directly to support Shen An'an's work, but Shen An'an may have predicted that they would have this idea in advance, so they were specially vaccinated before the live broadcast. Now, I told them not to buy them, and said, "I will be very, very tired when I sell too many pearls."

Although Mother Zhou and Suiyu Zhou didn't quite understand why they would get tired if they sold too many pearls, since Shen An'an clearly emphasized that they were not allowed to buy them, they definitely couldn't buy them, so they still took back their eager hands.

Fortunately, the fact that the sales were zero did not affect Shen An'an's mood. Anyway, after she finished the live broadcast, she still looked elated.

And it may be because I was a little excited for the first live broadcast, and my face was still red.

Zhou Suiyu paid special attention to her expression to make sure that the happy look on her face was not fake, and that the originally slightly hanging heart was released.

In fact, Zhou Suiyu is more concerned about whether Shen Anan likes live broadcasts than the small issues of selling a few pearls and making money.

Because he didn't want Shen Anan to force himself to do things he didn't like after he left the sea. He hopes that Shen An'an will always be as carefree as he first knew, and the biggest trouble every day is worrying about what to eat.

So after everyone else went back to the room to sleep, Zhou Suiyu couldn't help but whispered to Shen An'an: "How is it, do you like to do live broadcasts?"

Shen Anan thought about it and said, "It's not bad, it's fun."

Zhou Suiyu smiled slightly: "It's fine if you like it."

Shen An'an turned to look at him: "Did you watch my live broadcast tonight? How is it?"

"Look, it's pretty good, I can't even tell it's the first live broadcast!"

Shen Anan smiled: "I didn't ask you how my live broadcast was, I wanted to ask..."

Speaking of which, Shen Anan deliberately paused, and when Zhou Suiyu raised her eyes to look suspiciously, she lowered her voice and asked, "Is the me in the live broadcast beautiful?"

Zhou Suiyu: "..."

Shen An'an waited for a while without waiting for an answer, and asked pretending to be puzzled: "What's wrong, isn't I beautiful in the live broadcast? No, I'm so naturally beautiful..."

Zhou Suiyu smiled helplessly, knowing that if he didn't answer this question truthfully, Shen An'an would definitely not turn the page easily. So he replied honestly: "...No, it's beautiful."

In the end, I didn't expect that even if he answered, Shen An'an didn't mean to turn the page, and continued to ask: "There are many kinds of beauty, there are those who want to kiss the forehead, and those who want to kiss the cheek. Pretty, there are those who want to kiss on the lips, and those who want to kiss... So little brother, in your eyes, which kind of beauty do you think I am?"

While talking, Shen Anan slowly approached Zhou Suiyu. A pair of eyes are sparkling, and there is a small fragment of light from the floor lamp in it.

The living room was quiet, except for the faint sound of the night wind blowing in through the unclosed screen windows and rolling up the white screen curtains.