38

Because it was so shameful that when the two got off the Ferris wheel, the blush on Zhou Suiyu's face did not completely dissipate.

The staff at the door had a strange expression on their faces. After all, there were too many couples making out on the Ferris wheel. On the contrary, the couple who were in front of the two and who performed a fancy dog ​​abuse on the high point of the Ferris wheel, bit their ears while looking back:

"It seems very intense, look at that handsome guy blushing, hahahaha..."

"You mean we weren't fierce just now?"

"Screw you..."

Zhou Suiyu: "..."

It's so scary in the city, we need to get the little mermaid back to the island quickly.

Thinking like this, Zhou Suiyu couldn't help but said to Shen Anan beside him, "Let's go back?"

Shen An'an: "Ah, are you going back now?"

Zhou Suiyu looked at Shen An'an in confusion.

The two of them have eaten crayfish, bought gifts, visited the research institute, and even sat on the Ferris wheel. If they don't go back, what are they waiting for?

As a result, Shen Anan said, "Aren't we going to spend the night?"

Overnight? ? ?

Zhou Suiyu was stunned: "...Who is going to spend the night with us in the city?"

Shen An'an: "Anyway, I heard other fish in the sea say that if a man and a woman enter the city, they must stay overnight. And they must go to a hotel, no matter what hotel they go to, there will definitely be only one in the hotel. There is only one room left, and there must be only one bed in the room..."

Zhou Suiyu glanced at her indescribably: "Do you guys talk about this every day in the sea?"

Shen An'an: "That's not to talk about every day, anyway, I occasionally talk about this."

Zhou Suiyu: "I don't know who told you this, anyway, no matter who it is, listen to my advice."

Shen Anan: "What?"

Zhou Suiyu: "Stay away from him."

Shen An'an: "..."

You definitely can't stay overnight. Hotels in Whale City that are slightly better have to register ID cards. The Little Mermaid doesn't have any ID certificates. If something happens, Zhou Suiyu can't explain it.

And Zhou Suiyu was also afraid that she would be in danger if she left the ocean for too long.

Shen An'an didn't have to stay overnight, she said that it was purely to amuse Zhou Suiyu.

So seeing Zhou Suiyu's opposition, she didn't insist, and obediently followed Zhou Suiyu out of the playground, ready to go to the pier.

As a result, as soon as the two walked out of the playground, they bumped into an old acquaintance.

Warm pears.

—It's that little green plum from Xu Qingshu.

In fact, Zhou Suiyu didn't recognize her at first.

After all, he had only seen Wen Li once on the island, and that was several months ago.

So he forgot all about it.

In fact, except for Shen An'an, ordinary little girls rarely left a deep impression on Zhou Suiyu.

As for Shen An'an, it is even more impossible to recognize Wen Li.