1

Shen An'an was awakened by deafening cries.

The moment she opened her eyes, she was so frightened that she almost jumped over again—because it wasn't a human being crying beside her, but a huge turtle.

Longevity, the turtles are fine! actually cry!

It turns out that not only do turtles cry, they can also speak human words.

Seeing that Shen Anan woke up, the old turtle cried even louder: "Xiao An, you finally woke up, it's so good... woo woo woo, if you don't wake up, I can't wait to be with you, the old turtle. Go... I have persuaded you many times, you are still not an adult, you can't go ashore yet, but you don't listen... If you don't go ashore, you will faint again... If it wasn't for the high tide to bring you back, your little one Your life may not be guaranteed... woo woo woo, even if you don't think about yourself, you have to think about your mermaid clan..."

- Underage?

- Mermaid family?

What is this all about? !

Shouldn't she be sitting at the desk now and changing the design drawings according to Party A's father's request? Why are you lying here watching an old turtle cry right now?

The old turtle didn't know what Shen An'an was thinking, but he still cried so hard that his heart was full of sorrow, and the tears almost drowned Shen An'an.

Shen An'an was upset by his crying, and finally said unbearably, "Can you stop crying now? Crying gives me a headache!"

The old turtle raised his head twitchingly and stared at her with a pair of scarlet eyes, but he was obedient and did not continue to cry.

Shen Anan breathed a sigh of relief, and subconsciously began to look at the environment she was in.

After looking at it, I found that I was actually in a deep and empty cave, and the surrounding water was rippling, as if it was in the deep sea. It's just that the deep sea in Shen An'an's impression does not see any light all year round, but this cave has a faint light.

Shen Anan looked around, and finally saw a whole box of night pearls on the side of the cave.

Presumably this is where the light comes from.

Deep-sea caves, night pearls, and an old sea turtle who babbles and loves to cry...

Shen Anan always felt that these scenes were inexplicably familiar.

Contacting the sentence "Even if you don't think about yourself, you have to ask your mermaid family to think about it" said by the old sea turtle just now, Shen An'an suddenly had a bad premonition.

Slowly, slowly, she looked at her feet in the light of the night pearl...

What about her legs? ? ? ?

Shen Anan closed her eyes, and then looked at it again.

That's right, the place where the legs used to be, has indeed been replaced by a fish tail, and it is still a silver fish tail. Shen Anan tentatively waved, and the silver fish tail swayed in the sea. It was beautiful, but it was also really scary.

Shen Anan lay back on the cold and hard bed, and quietly began to think about life.

So, she is now a... mermaid with a silvery tail? ? ?

Speaking of which, Shen An'an's cognition of the mermaid is still in Andersen's fairy tales.

In her impression, The Little Mermaid is a proper tragic heroine!

Because almost every little mermaid's final destiny is to fall in love with human beings, and then get nothing, and eventually degenerate into bubbles and phantoms...