39

The oarfish was going out to fight with the killer whales, and Shen Anan was also idle, and also wanted to see whether the nunchaku he bought was very lethal, so he excitedly went with the oarfish.

The two quickly reached the entrance of the killer whale's cave.

It's also a matter of rules when it comes to fighting.

It's already the limit until you get to the door of someone's house, and you definitely can't go to someone's house to fight.

So the oarfish stopped at the entrance of the cave and started shouting across the entrance of the cave.

Of course it wasn't what Shen An'an said, "You come out, the killer whale, I know you're home", but when he opened his mouth, he started to say harshly: "The killer whale, your grandfather is here to settle the account with you, come out and call Dad! "

Shen An'an looked at the oarfish in admiration. The madness is still your oarfish madness. You have been defeated during the day and dared to be so arrogant at night. I think you are not afraid of fighting, not afraid of fighting.

And one thing to say, this madness is indeed crazy enough, but isn't it a bit inferior?

The killer whale had just had enough to eat. It would be lying in the cave idly and sleepy. Hearing the scolding of the oarfish, he raised his eyelids lazily and glanced at the entrance of the cave, and quickly closed his eyes again.

It's just a defeated general, not interested.

The oarfish called for a long time and the killer whale did not come out, so angry that all the red hair exploded.

Shen Anan stretched out his hand and pulled him behind him, saying, "You can't call it that, look at me."

The oarfish solemnly warned: "...don't shout blindly."

Shen An'an: "Don't worry."

The emperor otter looked at her suspiciously, and then heard Shen An'an shouting: "Killer whale, come out, mom and dad are here to see you!"

The oarfish: "...???"

Killer Whale:"...???"

The killer whale quickly came out of the cave, so big, except for the belly that was white, the rest of the place was pitch black, and the movement was fast, like an arrow off the string.

Not to mention Shen An'an was taken aback, even the oarfish was taken aback.

The emperor with fish eyes quickly pulled Shen An'an behind him and whispered, "You, stand farther away later."

Shen Anan said excitedly, "Is this about to fight?"

The oarfish gave her an indescribable look: "You are taking advantage of others so much, how can you still fight? I'm afraid today is a fierce battle! Anyway, if you see something wrong, run away, you know?"

The two were whispering here, while the killer whale looked at Shen An'an in a leisurely manner. He also wondered who would dare to provoke him like this, it turned out to be the little mermaid.

The killer whale did not live in this sea area before, he swam from another sea area. As for why change the sea area? In a nutshell, it's just one sentence - invincible, it's so lonely!

He just came to this sea area today when he heard that there is a little mermaid here. He is so big that he has seen all kinds of fish, but he has never seen a mermaid.

So curiously ran to see the fun.

As a result, the little mermaid didn't see it, but inexplicably got into a fight with the oarfish.