Perfect

Everything you had tried on, they didn't even fit or didn't showcase the best parts of your body. It was like a sign that you shouldn't even go out this year, Demi would just have to understand.

The suit hit the floor and you sunk down on the bed, hands going to your head as you sobbed. You don't hear the footsteps of Demi come in, but you felt her hands pull you into her.

Pulling away from her grip, you swatted a hand at her. Doing your best to not look into her eyes, the sight of them would only bring you down more.

You didn't even feel like explaining why you were in tears, half naked and currently contemplating all the many ways to not go to this stupid record label halloween event.

Her hand went under your chin, pulling it up to her face. When you tried to pull her, the sweet soft voice filled the room.

"Baby girl, what's wrong?"

God, you tried to avoid the look of her. If only she saw you how you saw you, it would change every single thought she ever had of you.

"Is it the costumes on the floor?"

She asked again. Ignore the question, Y/N. Just ignore the question.

While you did, the sobs got louder. It was like she knew the thoughts, the freaking thoughts crowded and swirled in that head of yours.

"Baby, I promise you we can find better ones. I promise."

"No, we can't."

She furrowed her brows

"Yes we can."

Standing up, you picked up the clothing on the floor and tossed it across the room. Standing in front of the mirror, the sight of you in plain view with her in the background.

"Do you seriously not see it? At all?"

"See what Y/N?"

She asked, standing up and wrapping her arms around you.

"Me Demetria. Me. I'm not beautiful. I'm not any of these many things you say I am! The sooner you get out and away from me the better."

The happiness in her face, it faded as she looked in your eyes through the mirror. Locked to yours, the sadness there and the anger that was there going to sadness as you locked to hers.

"Y/N, you aren't ugly. I promise you. Far from it, you are so beautiful inside and out. Looks aren't everything. I love you and you are mine, all of this is mine."

She smirked as she pressed a kiss to your shoulder blade. Her hands going down each part of your body before stopping at your bottom and gripping a handful.

"Plus, this isn't a bad view."

She winked, before smacking your bottom.
You rolled your eyes and laughed.

"Now, come on and get dressed. We're gonna pick a better costume."

She smiled before leaving the bedroom.