It's A...

*Demi's POV*

Nervous.

That's how I am right now. I'm very nervous. Much more then I was a few hours ago.

"Ready?" Andrea, Angel's aunt ask me.

"I guess... I mean I'm super nervous but... oh fuck it. Let's do it" I said walking to the DJ

You're probably lost right? Let me explain it to you. Right now we're on our wedding party. And I'm about to surprise my beautiful wife, Angel.

"Hello everyone. Can I have your attention for a few minutes?" I said in the microphone walking to the middle of the room.

"Can you come here baby, please?" She got up and began to walk to me. She looks so gorgeous.

"What are you doing?" She ask me as soon as she come closer to me. I just smile at her grabbing her hand.

"Thank you guys so much for being here tonight, sharing this special moment with us. As you all know, Angel is six months pregnant, and before someone says it, no that's not the main reason I'm marrying her. I'm doing it because I love her and want spend the rest of my life with her. She's the best thing that happened to me. I love you baby" I pecked her lips

"With that being said, a few days ago we went to the doctor, but we couldn't see anything 'cuz the baby crossed it's legs. But something very interesting happened this morning" when I said that she looked at me, confused.

"As usual I was on my phone, while doing my hair and makeup, and got a e-mail notification. So I clicked not it, but the thing is the e-mail wasn't for me. It was for Angel. Andrea can you bring me that please?" I ask her pointing to the paper on top of the table. She gave it to me and stand right beside Angel.

"You guys want to know what that e-mail say?" Everyone screamed an 'yes' so I began to read.

"Hi Mommy.

I hope I'm not giving you too much trouble. It's been six months, a lot of things around me are happening: gifts coming up, music for me at bedtime, the best voices to hear.

Some people call me Henry, others call me Helena, and here I laugh. Mommy, I know you saw me. I'm sorry, but I can only hear you. Even though I do not know you, I know you're beautiful. Keep talking to me, keep praying for me.

Maybe I'll give you some hard time, some expenses, and if I do not have your eyes, I know you're going to love me anyway. When the love of two people no longer fits in their hearts, a new life is born from it. It's me, Mommy. A piece of your love.

Oh, and Momma, you take care of mommy, because two hearts beats inside her. Mommy, I do not know when I'll be able to contact you again, because it was difficult sending this email.

So I need to tell you something bad me and Momma did. Remember when you saw me a few days ago? Yeah, I crossed my legs. Well, that was my bad thing . You must be wondering: what about momma's bad thing?

Momma asked the doctor not to tell you who I really am. I do not want to be grounded as soon as six months. So, I'll say it.

It's me, Mommy, your little bundle of blessings. It's me, your Helena" as soon as I finish reading I look up cleaning my tears and saw Andrea doing the same thing to Angel while holding her.

Angel looked up at me and came to me hugging me as tight as she could. I could feel my dress getting wet. I give her little kisses on her neck and that seemed to calm her down. She looked up at me. All I could see was love and happiness.

"I love you so much Demi. Thank you for making me so happy" she said and kissed me. I kiss back but our kiss was broken by my mom taking her away and hugging her.

After everyone congratulated us it was time for our first dance as wife and wife, so we move to the same spot we were just a few minutes later. I put my hands on her waist while she put hers around my neck. 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran started to play.

"I love you my beautiful wife" she said looking in my eyes

"I love you too my queen" I said back kissing her.

We danced and had a lot of fun that night. Soon enough everyone was leaving and I found us getting inside the beautiful hotel suite Andrea rented for us as a wedding present. I looked inside the room and I was very surprised with what I saw in there. While I was still choked with everything on top of the bed I heard the door lock click, and heard my beautiful wife's voice.

"Well Helena I think it's time for you to go to sleep. Mommy and momma have some unfinished business to take care of" I could hear the smirk on her voice.

Oh Man. It's gonna be a loooong night. But I'm not complaining.

A/N

Awww I cried writing this. It was based on a video I saw in the internet. And because I'm spending way too much time with my niece 😍.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

Thank you so much for the 15.4K reads, also the votes and comments. It means a lot to me.

Like/ Comment/ Share 💋

- Angel