Don't Touch Her

Demi's hand met yours, swinging them as she lead you into the small store that was your favorite. You smiled a little as you looked to her, raising an eyebrow at her.

"We're getting ice cream?"

She nodded and looked towards you, pulling your hand to her lips. Pressing a quick kiss to it as she watched the smile fade quickly.

"What did you do?" You asked her as you tried to figure out the special occasion.

In reality, she just wanted some ice cream and to make up for the times she had to rain check on plans. She always had to eat healthy on tour to keep that energy up. The craving for ice cream had been there for months.

"Just wanted to spoil my baby girl."

She smiled as she smacked at your bottom, causing you to yelp loud enough for a few people to turn around and raise an eyebrow.

A few of them scoffing at the sight of both you and returned back to what had their previous attention before.

"I'm gonna kick your ass."

You whispered as you shuffled around some, trying to get comfortable in the line as you began to pick on Demi.

You pointed at her chest and laughed, making sure to make faces at her face as she swatted your hand each time whispering to stop. You stopped back in front of her, sticking your tongue out.

Her laugh filled the quiet shoppe while you moved in circles around her, poking around her body. She groaned but eventually let you move around, knowing once you got to the counter it would stop.

Demi turned her head looking outside the window, her eyes going to a young man that sat in the back at a table alone. His eyes on you as he took you all in.
His bottom lip sucking in as he watched you, Demi glad you weren't seeing this since you were so busy on making her laugh.

Demi felt her whole body radiate once she finally caught wind it was the shorts you wore, a pair of old st patrick's day shorts that were now pajamas because they were small.

Although Demi didn't care if you wore them in public, in this moment she was wishing she had you change before leaving the house. At the same time, you were both under the impression it would be a short trip.

The guy scooted back in his chair, licking his lips once he saw what the back of your shorts read. Pinch Me, it was in white lettering and a small four leaf clover in between the words.

His hand went up to his chin, he was thinking how he could either one hit on you or even just a closer look. Or at least that was Demi's thoughts.

Demi rolled her eyes and looked back to you, your hand rested on her arm pulling her to the counter top. The smile that made her whole world shatter and shake on your face as you jumped around on your feet.

"Come on." You smiled as she nodded and looked back to you, closing the large gap.

You both ordered the ice creams, you getting cookies and cream while she got chocolate. She handed the cashier her card and looked over to the young man.

A smile was on his face as he got up and made his way towards the middle of the store, her jaw clenched as she watched each step he made. His eyes locked on you all while you focused on the ice cream in your hand.

You tapped her arm, getting her attention back to you as she said huh to you before realizing you were telling her to grab the card back from the lady behind the register.

She grabbed it and put it in her back pocket, grabbing your hand and leading you both out of the store. Her focus on the door not the man who was standing there.

As you both passed by, his hand went to your bottom squeezing it. You stopped, releasing your hand from Demi's. You stopped to face the guy, his smile on his face like he did the most amazing thing.

"You just fucking touched me!?" You shouted.

Your ice cream cone that was in your hand was now completely ruined, your hand squeezed it so tight it broke and fell to the floor. The whole entire store growing silent and stopping to look around.

"Yeah, i touched you. I was just doing what your shorts said." The guy admitted as his hand went to touch your cheek.

In a matter of seconds, Demi was in this guys face. Her face red as she was yelling at him. The veins in her neck visible as she stood there shaking from anger.

"How dare you touch my girlfriend!?" She shouted, her eyes automatically going to the ice cream in her hand as she tossed it at the guy.

"Baby, come on it's okay. Let's just go." You whimpered, grabbing her hand.

All anger that was there, disappearing as she looked to you. Tears in her eyes as heard the sound of your voice cracking.

"Yeah listen to your girlfriend."

Something snapping in you as you faced the guy again, you slapped him with all your might as you turned away and walked off leaving Demi behind.
He raised his hand to cheek, looking to Demi as he tried to just piece together who just smacked him.

"That's what you get for touching someone asshole."

Demi spoke as she headed out of the ice cream shop, going to the car where you sat now shaking from the fact someone just touched you. Demi put her hand on your leg, rubbing circles as she pressed a kiss to your cheek.

"We'll get you more ice cream."

"No Dems, it's okay. Really, i'm just glad you were there."

You smiled as you grabbed her hand, she nodded and started the car to head home. She was gonna make up for the fact you didn't have your ice cream.

"Okay babe."

She flashed a smile, looking back to the road.