Be The One

Demi's hand wrapped around Angel's waist, pressing a kiss to her cheek and resting her head on her shoulder as she watched Angel's friends joke about something.

Angel's hand went to Demi's cheek as she pressed a kiss to her forehead, Demi closed her eyes and flashed a smile. Angel let out a laugh and looked back to her friends.

Their eyes are all on Angel and Demi, smiles on their faces as they watched the both of them in awe.

"I swear you guys are so fucking cute." Gabie said

"I'm gonna die if I can't find my soulmate soon, fucking couple goals." Thalita said

Demi laughed and looked at them, her nose scrunched up.

"We're not couple goals, we annoy the shit out of each other."

Angel gasped at her statement, "Hey. That's not true. I love you."

"I know I was just playing."

Demi said as she pressed her lips to Angel's, catching her off guard but it made her laugh.

"See couple goals!"

Angel shook her head at Camila's statements and just brought the cup of liquor to her lips.

Laughing a little at the fact that now they wanted to be in love like Angel and Demi are. How things have changed from high school when it was Angel in their shoe's before.

The music picked up some, a song that Angel had listened to in high school. Angel and Gabie looked at each other, a smile on their faces.

"It's our song!" They shouted as they grabbed their significant others to the dance floor.

Demi stood behind Angel while Gabie faced Angel and her back faced her boyfriend, Theo, the both of them dancing and grinding their  hips as they sang out loud to the song.

Gabie and Angel both giggling as they stumbled over some of the words, it being like old times. Something Angel missed so much since she moved to USA.

Demi's hands found their way to Angel's hips, guiding her hips as she swayed along to the music with her girlfriend.

Angel wrapped her arms around Gabie's neck, all of them combining to a sandwich and dancing along. Laughs filling the room as they all laughed along.

Demi caught something out of her eye, a brunette man standing in the corner. Scowling at you both, his upper lip scrunched up. Whispering to someone who he had stood beside.

When Angel's head turned to ask Demi why she had stopped dancing, it's when she spotted it. Angel's ex boyfriend, Brian, was giving nasty disapproving looks towards her.

"Shit."

She muttered under her  breath as she  stopped dancing. It causing the whole entire mood to shift once Gabie looked to where Angel did, her eyes going wide in shock as she looked back to Angel.

"Angel... Is that...?" Angel nodded and grabbed Demi's hand

"Come on. We gotta go."

Normally, Demi would disagree with Angel and pull away from her but this time she agreed. She had seen the pictures of her old boyfriend, the very one who just happened to be the worst person Angel had ever dated.

He cheated on her countless times, made her feel worse about herself then she had ever before. He fucked her up, Demi was at first her friend.

Demi listened to her just vent, listened to her cry over the phone. Even voice clips, a blessing cause everyone who ever knew Angel knew that once she got upset or angry she  couldn't type from all the shaking.