Lap Dance

*SMUT*

You had planned this night for weeks, everything was picked out and set up - Demi's favorite wine, her favorite flowers and your favorite flowers placed together, the perfect candles, the perfect playlist, and what you hope, is the perfect lingerie.

She would be home any minute from the shoot so you went to put on the lingerie and make sure you looked okay. Demi have been so stressed out about this video - it's her favorite song and it's so different than some of the other stuff with all the choreography, the dancers and everything.

"Babe?"

You heard Demi come in the front door right as you finished slipping the lingerie on. You fluffed your hair and your heart raced in anticipation. Oh god, now what?

"Where are you?"

Demi said coming into the bedroom. You had planned on opening the front door for her but this will have to do, she got home sooner than she said. Demi dropped her bag and her jaw, her eyes roaming all over your body.

"Welcome home!"

You tried so hard not to appear nervous. Tonight was about being sexy and confident and rewarding Demi for all her hard work and showing her how proud you are of her - not blushing like a virgin and asking if you look okay.

Demi still wasn't saying anything, but the look on her face was reassuring. She looked transfixed. You slowly walked over to her, swaying your hips a little more than usual. Her eyes went right to your hips and her mouth was still slightly open.

"You in there?"

You teased her, slowly backing her up against the wall. She leaned forward to kiss you and you pulled back.

"Ah ah, not yet." Demi let out a little whine.

"Why not?" God you love her pout.

"Because tonight is about you..." You pulled her over to the chair you set out and pushed her down.

"Oh my god is this happening?" Demi bit her lip and watched your every move.

You walked over and started the music, starting with Skin by Rihanna.

Your eyes locked with hers as you slowly walked back to her, swaying your hips to the music. You stopped in front of her and turned your back to her, showing her your ass peaking out from the black silk. Each thump of the beat you swayed your hips, trying your damnedest to remember all the practicing you did.

Just put your skin baby on my skin...

You finally turned back around and straddled her without touching her. You grinded on her without actually touching her, popping your hips for emphasis every other beat. Until she grabbed your ass which was unacceptable - you took her hands off and held them together in front of you and she groaned.

Your confidence was building because her breathing got heavy and her eyes were glazed over and her mouth was still slightly open. You couldn't help it anymore, you leaned in and kissed her softly - pulling away with her bottom lip between your teeth when she leaned in to try and deepen the kiss.

You tried to keep it slow, but you were just as turned on as Demi and you couldn't take it anymore. You sat down on Demi's lap and took off her shirt. She must have taken that as the green light to touch you because she grabbed you and pulled you further into her. It was your turn to groan. But you pushed away slightly and pinned her arms down again.

"Nope, I'm still in control here."

You said it firmly and as sexily as you could and it must have worked because Demi looked so close to coming undone.