Beach

This had been planned for weeks now, bags had been sat by the bus door the night before. Alarms set as everyone headed to their assigned bunks earlier then usual. Demi shuffled in her bed and smiled at the final two day break in months.

The alarms went off one by one through out the bus, one by one feet hit the floor and everyone shuffled through their bags to grab their swimsuits.

The last person walked out of the bathroom and nodded, signaling they were ready. As the bus door swung open, everyone jumped up and walked out of the bus grabbing their bags and swinging it on their shoulders.

Demi grabbed your hand and walked beside you, small conversations going on as you focused on the area around you. Snapping mental pictures at how some small town could be so beautiful.

Being from a small town, you weren't used to the palm trees or the beach at that. You never really got to do a lot of things that were considered fun.

After twenty minute walk, the water became clear in the distance. The sun's reflection on it making it a bit brighter then usual, but this was the most exciting thing.

Matthew and Sirah took off running, Marissa following behind along with a few other friends of yours. You looked to Demi, asking for a silent approval. She flashed a smile and nodded, you dropped your backpack and took off running.

Of course, you were always the shy one but this was different. This was a dream come true, an actual reality. So you ran, you ran till your feet hit the water.

Demi wrapped her arms around you, rested her head on your shoulder and pressed a kiss to your neck.

"Beautiful huh?" You looked to her, flashing a cheeky smile of your own.

"Almost as beautiful as you."

She smiled and swayed you to the sound of the waves crashing. Singing some song that had been in her head for days now, one of your favorite songs.

Marissa had snapped shots of you and Demi together, the sun overpowering the identifying features of you and Demi. All that could be told was it was a couple, one who clearly are in love.

Demi pressed a kiss to your cheek, "You know it's nice to have someone i'm in love with to be with me here. I have been waiting for years to do this."

You raised an eyebrow, a smirk on your face catching on to what she was doing. She leaned down in the water, her hand going in it as she looked at you and flashed a wink.

She tossed water at you and laughed, you had covered your face and screamed.

"Oh my god Demetria!" She laughed, "Oh yeah?"

Demi smiled and nodded, "Oh yeah."

You walked over to her, wrapping an arm around her.

"I love you."

She opened her mouth to speak, but stopped. Quickly thinking her next few moments, knowing you had something planned and if she spoke it means it would be easier to get her back.

Just as she closed her mouth, you pulled her down to the water with you. The waves making a big splash as you both giggled and laughed.
The rest of the crew jumped in except for Marissa, she was more interested in the many shots she could get of you two.

Matthew and Sirah copied you and Demi, shoving each other down in the water laughing like maniacs. You and Demi stayed in the water, splashing each other and screaming.

All the while, photos being snapped of you all being your normal selves. The sides that the fans never got to see, it was freeing to be able to do these things. To watch your girlfriend be who she was, but the part you enjoyed the most was just her, not having to share her.

The sun was beginning to set, everyone gathered in the sand. Conversations from every end in full effect while Demi's hand rested on your inner thigh, tracing along the tattoo she had given you.

You rested on her chest, in amazement at how this was supposed to be for a few hours but everyone had got caught up in having fun that it was a longer trip then expected.

Demi moved a single strand of your hair out of your face, you looked at her and smiled. She ran her finger along your lower lip and moved to you, pressing a slow kiss to your lips.

She pulled away once the camera snapped, signaling someone got that on camera. She looked around to see Matthew, giggling and waving his camera around.

"Sorry! Continue! I'll stop."

Sirah snickered and slapped Matthew's shoulder.

"I'll definitely continue this later since we finally have a hotel room to ourselves and not a bus."

You nodded and laughed as you looked back out at the sunset.