A Night Alone

"Demi, stop playing around! He's not going to like me if you keep texting him rude things from my phone!"

My best friend Demi had come over for a sleepover which normally consisted of the two of us texting boys, and playing truth or dare.

"What do you think I'm trying to do? You deserve so much better than this asshole! I mean have you met the guy?"

She always gets defensive about this stuff. Boys are the worst topic between us. I say I like a boy and she gets all pissy.

"Come on, he's a nice guy! He makes me feel special!" The blush on my face grew as she rolled her eyes.

"Y/N, you deserve the best you can get. You deserve someone who makes you feel good about yourself. He's not that person."

"Who do you suggest? You never approve of any guy I like!" She crawled over to where I was on the floor. Her hand lingered on my thigh. She's never been this touchy before...

"What are you doing?"

"I never approve of any guy because I know for a fact that no guy could make you feel as good as I can make you feel!" I watched her hand move up my leg to my center, which I didn't even know was wet until now. Instead of stopping her hand, she slowly unbuttoned my shorts.

"Let me show you how good I can make you feel, baby."

My breath caught in my throat, instead of telling her to stop, I felt my head bob up and down, under her spell. Demi's hand reached down my shorts until it was on top of my wet panties.

"Oh wow, look who's wet for me. Are you a good little slut?"

"Yes." I whimpered, surprising myself.

Her fingers went from the outside of my panties to the inside in less than two seconds. She teased me by rubbing my core and leaning in for a kiss. I didn't hesitate. She was making me feel so amazing.

"Take of your clothes, now. I'm going to go get something out of my bag."

She rushed out of the room while I stripped as fast as I could. She was turning me on so much. Before I knew it, I was completely naked and she walked in, naked as well. She had something in her hand, a.....strap on. She didn't put it on yet.

"Lay down like a good girl. I'm going to show you exactly how this is done."

Before I could reply, I fell down on my back feeling exposed. She didn't even give me time to respond before she knelt at the edge of the bed, looking hungrily at my pussy.

Her hands pulled me towards her face, a smirk on her lips. She played with my clit smiling every time I squirmed, or moaned.

"Please Demi."

"Please Demi what? What do you want me to do to you whore?" Her voice got commanding and loud.

"Finger me, eat me, do something!" I was begging. I was in complete euphoria. Demi stuck her pointer finger in me, moving slowly in and out.

"More." I gasped.

"Let's see how many you can handle." She laughed, sticking another finger in.

I moaned and stretched my legs even farther apart. Soon she had all four fingers in me, pumping in and out painfully slow. Her tongue was playing with my clit, making me scream in pleasure.

"You want me to go faster?"

"Please Demi." Her fingers stopped for a moment, making me whine, and try to hump her fingers.

"Then tell me who is making you feel good. Tell me who is fingering you like the slut you are right now! Tell me who owns your pussy!"

"You! You Demi!" Her fingers pushed in and out again. Right before I reached my high, she pulled out. "What the hell was that for?"

"Time for my favorite part. Open wide, you're going to feel the pain." She put on the strap on, and hovered over me. "Do you like boys or girls little bitch? Tell me the truth or you won't get this dick."

"I like girls. Especially the one who owns my pussy, who can fuck me whenever she wants." She slammed into me, making me moan louder than I ever have. "FUCK! DEMI!"

"You better like girls now! Can boys make you feel this good? Huh Y/N?"

"No boy ever can make me feel this good! OH MY GOSHHHH!"

There was grunting sounds, moaning, and screaming for another 3 minutes before I finally hit my high. My back arched and Demi stopped, a giant grin on her face.

"It's not over yet, stay like this." She commanded, taking off the strap on.

She looked like she needed to cum badly. Her pussy was glistening from the wetness as she lowered it onto mine. Demi started to move back and forth on my pussy, making me feel like nothing ever has before.

"You're such a good pet, Y/N. You make me feel so good....fuck. I want to fuck you all day, and night."

"That's right Demi, keep going. I'm never going back to boys! Mmm your pussy feels so good!" I moaned and she bit her lip.

"I'm so close. Shit!" Her eyes shut as she continued grinding on my pussy.

"Go ahead..."

I reached up and grabbed her nipples, twisting them. That's all it took before she came. We were both panting hard, laying naked in each other's arms.

"That was the best I've ever had. Round two?"