...(Chapter 25)

When we got to the hotel we saw Charlie outside. It looked as if she was waiting for us. I walked up to Charlie. "Hey dad! Hi Y/n". Y/n breathed in heavily. "Hi Charlie." She said while keeping her awkward smile on. "Hi Charlie!" I say. I smiled. Charlie then said "Dad may I speak to you....in private?" I was a bit confused but I just followed Charlie. "So dad as you know everyone in hell knows about....you and...Y/n..." Charlie began. "Oh shit they do!?" I say. Charlie nods. "Yes dad they do...and because of that....everyone is convinced that Y/n is the new Queen of hell.....and my....new....m-m....mother.....". Why did Charlie sound upset? I tried to cheer her up by saying "Oh Charlie Don't worry! Fuck buddies! That's all!". "What?....". Said a soft faint voice. I turned around. I saw Y/n standing right there on the verge of tears. I quickly started talking. "I-.......Y/n! I didn't know you were here!". ".I......so..we're just fuck buddies?....." Y/n said. "I-....no.....i can e-explain!-.." i said tempting to calm her down. " explain what? You said it. We're just fuck buddies ." she said . Charlie looked up then to the side. Y/n ran to the front of the hotel. I looked at Charlie. Charlie looked away. After a bit she looked at me. "Give her some space dad......". I rushed in for a hug. I wanted to cry but i didn't. I stepped back and turned around. Me and Charlie walked to were Y/n is. When we got there we saw everyone surrounding her. "Are ya good?", "we thought you left!", "why did you come back?", "we are so glad you're back". I heard everyone say stuff at once. I walked up to Y/n. "Come on guys.....let's get inside...." Charlie said. Everyone went inside. Y/n walked past me. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings... When we got inside Alastor appeared. "Oh Darling! Back already?" Y/n nodded. "Well good! I started to miss you" Alastor said. I looked at him in anger. "Why the frown your highness? Are you jealous?" Then I said "jealous of what?" "Jealous of me talking to your girlfriend". Y/n then said "we're just friends Alastor......and besides I don't like him...." My heart dropped. Alastor then said "oh really now?" Y/n nodded. I was just in pure shock. "Well then....since your both 'just friends' then I can hangout with Y/n more often." I shook my head. Y/n frowned at me. "Alastor you can hangout with me whenever you want, but if Lucifer tries to stop you.....do whatever.....I don't care if you hurt him just to hangout with me......" Y/n said. She rushed to her room. Everyone looked at me. I didn't want to say everything so i just ran all the way to my palace. But before that Charlie said "Dad...". I stopped. I turned to look at her. "You should just give up.". I looked at her i disapproval. She tried to grab my hand but i just made a run for it. Why!? WHY!? MY OWN DAUGHTER DOESN'T APPROVE OF ME AND Y/N! I just couldn't believe it. I got weird looks by the sinners on the streets. I was very exhausted from the running, but if it ment I had to leave...I gotta. When i got to the palace I was greeted by my butler. I ran passed him and went to my room. I searched for my phone. I looked everywhere, but I just couldn't seem to find it. Then I hear a knock on my bedroom door. I open it and see Michael. "Hey there brothe-" I rushed in for a hug. I started crying. He patted my head. He broke the embrace then said "what happened?" I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "I made a horrible mistake and my daughter wants me to let her go!" Michael sighed. "Let me guess, it's about Y/n?" I nodded slightly. "Oh Lucifer". I rested my head against his shoulder. "Lucifer take a nap... you're tired and you clearly ran all the way here". I was confused. " What? How do you know that". I look up at him. "Well your suit is ripped." I then realized that he was right. I walked towards the mirror. I saw that my whole suit was ripped. I looked back at him. "Yea I guess your right on both of those things. I should take a nap." He smiled. "Okay then. Take it easy". He walked out of my room. I smiled to myself. I layed down on my bed. Wait what? Michael was here? I stood up and walked to my bedroom door. No one was in sight. "Everything alright your majesty?" Said my butler. "Did you see a person that looks like me but isn't me?" I know that didn't make sense, but I just had to know. "Uhh...no your majesty." He walked away. "Did someone at least ask to some into the palace?" He stopped in his tracks. He turned his head to me. "No your majesty". He then continued walking. Okay so am I hallucinating?! I then hear someone say "you almost blew my cover". I recognize that voice anywhere! It's Alastor! "So you messed with my brain?" I said. "No. I just transformed into your brother" his smile was plastered onto his face like a doll. "Huh no wonder why he smelled like shit." His grin widend. "Well I guess you should be on your way". I shooed him away. He was still standing still. "No." His voice sounded static and echo like. It kinda scared me. I turned around to look at him. His face looked more demon. "Uhh.....". Then he went back to normal. "So Lucifer, wanna talk about it?" I frowned. "No......" I turned away. He raised his eyebrow. "Alright then, but just to let you know she told me everything". I turned back at him. "Who?" I asked. He then said "Y/n". I was angry. "Why would she tell someone like you?" Alastor turned away while saying "I don't know? Maybe because I didn't break her heart?" I was furious at this point, but I can see what he's trying to do. He's trying to make me jealous. Well that's not happening! "And she even gave me a hug"..........okay maybe I spoke to soon. I looked up to him in anger. He looked down at me with a vicious smile. I then said "I know what your doing and that's not going to happen! I'm the knight of hell and I can have you killed!" He looked away for a bit then looked back at me. "Well your highness, if you could have me killed then why and I still alive?" That's it! I've had enough of him! "Get. The. FUCK OUT OF MY PALACE!" I yelled out. His smile grew bigger. He then started to walk to my bedroom door. He turned to look at me. "Lucifer I insist that you let her go. I mean she has no feeling for you anymore. So you might as well-". "FINISH THAT FUCKING SENTENCE AND YOU'LL DIE!" He got quite after that. He then left my room. Once I knew he was out of my palace I started crying. I just can't anymore! First Lilith, then my daughter, and now Y/n?! I just can't today. I decided to go to sleep since I am really tired.