A little fun time😏 (chapter 6 ☠️)

3rd person POV 

"Can I make it up to you". You ignore him. He then says " please. It will break my heart if you ignore me even more". You finally replie saying " fine and how will you make it up to me?". " I'm glad you ask. Just cover your eyes and I'll take you somewhere". You blind fold yourself and he picks you up. He opens his wings and flies somewhere. You were a bit scared not knowing where he was going to bring you. He noticed you being frightend and asks " why so worried. Do you not trust me?" You become a little shocked and say " no I do trust you but it's just that last time I trusted someone I ended up here in this place that I do not enjoy". He wonders what you don't like about Hell and asks " what do you not like about this place?" " well for starters, there are a lot of hookers around here like Angel dust, and there's violence oh and the things I've seen. So yea there is a  lot more reasons but I don't want to hurt your feelings... for now". He was shocked knowing that you don't like this place. You finally arive to the place while still being blind folded. He lands and leads you into a building. He unblind folds you to reveal the striper club all to yourself. " Lucifer please tell me you rented this place and didn't buy it". " Don't worry I just rented it for today and if i bought to a lot of people would get very mad at me". You wonder why you were both here and why Lucifer chose this place to " hang out". Before you can get a chance to question him he offers a drink. You declined since you don't drink things like that. " oh come on just have a cup of whiskey". You declined again but with a lot of convincing you finally accepted. After one cup you both couldn't stop and before you knew it you were both drunk. But not enough to go crazy. You can both control yourselves but once you both took one more sip you were both horny. Lucifer couldn't take it anymore. He was tired of being married to Lilith he wanted you not her. He got up and went somewhere in the club. You followed him just to see him looking at a striper pole. You both knew what you guys wanted. So you got up on stage as Lucifer sat back a watched. First you took off your shirt then pants and threw then on the table in front of him. You then started dancing around the pole. After you got off stage and sat in Lucifer's lap. You look off his shirt then he layed you down in front of him. He completely undressed you and started working. He first used his finger to lose in you up. Then used his tongue and that got you to moan. Then he actually used the "real tool" for this. He went in and out faster each time. Your moaning got out of control. Then Out of nowhere you both hear the club's door open. You were both worried so you put you clothing back on and sat next to each other like nothing happen. Turns out that it was actually Charlie that entered. " oh hey dad hey Y/n what are you guys doing here?" She said. Then Luci said " well uhh you see uhh yea no I actually have no explanation other than we wanted to drink so yea...". Charlie was surprised " I didn't know you drank Y/n". You replie " yea well it's a new thing for me anyway I gotta get going. It's getting late and I'm a little tired". Then Luci said " alright let's get going". " Since when did I say I was going with you. I'm thinking on staying with Charlie at the hotel tonight okay?" He was very confused. " oh okay...". You thanked him for understanding and gave him a gentle kiss on his cheek. " see you later my short king". Charlie and Lucifer were shocked. Charlie followed behind you and yelled out " WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"