Tag your it ☺️(chapter 13)

After that Lucifer came up from behind me and said "tag your it" and flew away. "Oh you little Bitch! I'll get you!" I flew and went to get him but Charlie stopped me and whispered "Y/n I know how you feel about my dad but it doesn't mean you get to flirt with him". "He started it" I say and flew off. I know him so this shouldn't be hard. I flew by the first floor and didn't see him. I checked the second floor. But this time when I passed a closet I heard a 🦆duck🦆 noise from there. Then it went silent. Then I heard him shush something. I faced the closet and opened it. Then I saw him in there holding an actual 🦆duck🦆in his hands. "Hehe Want to pet Quackers?" I smiled and said "sure!" We sat down in the hallway. I started petting his  🦆duck 🦆 It was a bit of a surprise. I've never seen him have a 🦆duck 🦆 "Hey by the way we're did you get the 🦆 duck 🦆 He looked at me then at the 🦆duck 🦆 "I don't know. I found him in the closet and it says on his collar his name is Quackers!" He clearly claimed the 🦆duck🦆his so I didn't bring up returning the 🦆Duck 🦆 to its actual owner. We played with Quackers for 1 hour then the 🦆duck 🦆fell asleep in Lucifer's lap. He carefully picked up Quackers and brought him to his room. We went downstairs to see that everyone was gone except Husk. "What are you looking at?" He said in annoyance. We sat down at the bar. Then Lucifer said "Can I have a cup of whiskey?" MY eyes widend. I got a glimpse of Lucifer looking at. He smiled know what I was thinking😏. I started blushing so hard that I turned into a tomato🍅. "Are you okay.... Y/n?~". "Yeah yeah I am". I started cooling down as Husk gave him his cup. Lucifer handed him money and started drinking. Eventually he got drunk....again🫣. I remember last time he was this drunk. "Well... Lucifer I have a question" said Husk. I started listening. He whispered into his ear "did you Fuck Y/n?" MY instincts took over and pulled him away from Lucifer. "First of all why would you think that second of all why would you ask him something like that especially when he's drunk and third of all NO HE DID NOT!" Husk was surprised. "Okay easdroper I only thought that because you and Charlie Don't have the same connection as before and yesterday I overheard her talking to Alastor saying that Lucifer Fucked you". I turned to look at Lucifer. He was guilty of confessing that SECRET. "WHAT THE FUCK WHY DID YOU TELL HER!?" Husk smiled. "I Fucking knew it!"