Being forced (chapter 8)

"TWENTY-ONE years of torture and are you still trying. YES. I've made real big mistakes but you made the worst one look fine. i've should have known it was very strange that we took a picture with all of us in it without one person each time. And I used to love you as a father and now I'm laughing at that. I used think I was smart. You made look so naïve. you guys forced me to get in line once Lucifer left heaven. Because you knew that he defended me. I defended him so much. Was his dreams to much to ask for? You knew he was going to get sent down there with HER. Well guess what they have a child. And it appears to me that Hell is better then Heaven. Because if you have to force your people in line then your not teaching us right. And yet after all the things I just said... you will still force and force and force unit we are perfect. But hate to break it to you NO ONE IS PERFECT. But who am I kidding you always say father knows right. Let me guess since now I'm not a baby anymore your going to say people your age knows best! I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

God's big smile faded away once you said all of that. " *sighs* I guess you never learn... Y/n. Guards! Sent her to her place." His smile returned when he saw you getting pulled by his guard. Sera looked at you with no emotion then smiled.

"Long time no see Y/n." The guards lost grip of you and you ran off. " MICHAEL I WILL RUIN THAT FUCKING FACE AGAIN JUST LIKE BEFORE!" Michael just held you in His arms preventing you from hurting him. " woah woah cill out sweetie. I missed you too". In anger you say " don't call me that. Just because we were arranged doesn't mean I love you".  Michael smiled then said " yea but...I love you and besides we are ment for each other". You punched him. He let goes of you. " that's it". He grabbed you by your hair and threw you on the table near by making multiple bruises on your face. Then he grabs you by your legs and pulled you. Then he punched you in your stomach five times. He grabbed hair again and held you against a picture frame. " DO YOU SEE THAT PICTURE. THAT PICTURE HAS YOU AND LUCIFER WHEN YOU FIRST MET. LOOK AT THE NEXT ONE IS HE THERE? NO HE IS NOT BUT WHO DO YA SEE? YEA THAT'S RIGHT BITCH. ME RIGHT NEXT TO YOU INSTEAD OF HIM! oh but why. WHY DO YOU NOT LOOK HAPPY?" You replied with tears in your eyes " I don't love you!". He slammed you on the first picture frame which led to your face bleeding all over. He then grabbed your arm hard then held you on the edge of a cliff. " PLEASE MICHAEL DON'T DO THIS. I BEG YOU". He started laughing then said " oh your so cute I won't but I'll go down with you to see him one last time".