Not going well for me(chapter 21?)

Before i could answer we heard Sera and Emily walk outside into the garden. "Emily! If you keep this behavior up you will end up like Morningstar!" We both listened to this argument. "Okay? And what if I wanted to leave this place and end up like him?!" Emily said. "EMILY YOU DON'T WANT TO END UP LIKE HIM!" Yelled Sera. "I'M NOT A CHILD! I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF! AND CHARLIE IS THERE. SHE CAN HELP ME RECOVER IF I EVER DO FALL!" Sera was absolutely pissed at this time. "Emily I'M just trying to watch over you!" "And I don't need your help. Especially if you dislike Lucifer!" Sera was shocked. You could see it in her face. "Emily i-". Emily just flew off without warning. "EMILY!" Sera said chasing after her. Me and Y/n looked at each other. "IS that how Lucifer acted?" She said. "Not really". She stood up and flew off. I stood there a few minutes after she left. Once I stood up and got ready to leave I heard talking in the distance. I thought it was Emily and Sera but it wasn't. Instead I saw Y/n and Adam. "I said no Adam!" Then Adam pushed Y/n onto the ground. "So you're saying you want Lucifer's dick?" He said in anger. "No!" 

"You want Michael's dick?"

"No!"

"What about mine~" He said. Y/n looked at him in disgust. She shook her head. Adam was furious. He grabbed Y/n by her arms and took her somewhere. I didn't know what to do. Then it hit me. I should get Lucifer! I flew to where the portal is and went through it. Then it took me to Hell. Infront of Lucifer's office. I knocked on the door. Then I saw Lucifer who opened the door. "Michael?!"