The truth (chapter 3)

3rd person POV

" where are you taking me?" You ask. " to my office. I need to ask you something." He replied. Once you got to his office he sat you down and began saying " your not a sinner. I know you... your from heaven. You were one of the Seraphim." You didn't know what to say " i- how.... I remember now. The fallen angel the one who disobeyed God. Luci is that you". He smiled with relief " yes it's me and I missed you N/n". " I missed you too but why. Why did you dissobay God. I mean no one questions God not even his son". He was angered with the fact you were bring this up." Well i had different beliefs. I think people should love whoever they want whenever they want. You need to stay here. It's not safe there". " WHAT DO YOU NOT TRUST YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!" i yelled out. " no I do trust her but it's just that... siners are very violent and she is not ready for the real world" he said. " also how did you even end up here?"

" I don't like talking about that...but since it's you I will tell. I started questioning everyone's existence and eventually called Heaven Hell. They didn't like that but they allowed it. But that was a mistake. I started saying I hated my idea but they tried to convince me that it was a great idea. And then I kinda started a fight with your twin brother, Micheal. He said that he was the better brother and that you were a bad influence on me and I didn't like that". Lucifer was in shock. " wait my twin brother. You fought my brother! And what idea? I never knew you came up with an idea". He said " you know the extermination every year to lower Hell's population... yea well... that was my.... idea". He was completely quiet. He was disappointed. " Luci please. If I  would have known you would've been sent down here i wouldn't have came up with the idea. And after all we've been through you know I would never". He sighed then said " okay I believe you. But so then no one else know that you are an angel, you have to be here with me do you understand". You nodded in excitement.