The escape(chapter 24?)

I was stunned. "I-i mean...you aren't wrong but later on I actually fell for her...LITERALLY! But she's such a Bitch! I mean she was Hella jealous!" Y/n was confused. "What do you mean by "Hella jealous"?" I turned to look at the mirror. "She was jealous of....of...you". She started laughing. "Wow! She was jealous of me!?" She continued laughing. "I was the one jealous of her!" I was a bit surprised. "Wait so Rafael was wrong? Women actually like me? HA TAKE THAT DEPRESSION!" Y/n looked at me. "What? It's true!" She rolled her eyes. "I want to get out of here! Away from Adam, away from your brothers, and away from Sera!" I looked away from the mirror. "Then let's leave!" She nodded. I got up from my chair and went over and picked up Y/n. "Woah! I can walk by myself thank you!" "Hmmm....no!" I flew out of my window. "LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR! PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!" I continued flying. I was starting to fly down. Down to Hell. We flew instead of the portal because Sera was there. I got to my office. "We're here!" I say. "Yea no shit!" She said angrily. "Shesh cut off your behavior please!" I entered my office. I saw Michael waiting in there patiently. "Oh hello Y/n!" She waved at him. "Now you can go back to Heaven Michael". He got up and left my office. "Oh an by the way... Sera knows that we switched places!" Michael gave me a thumbs up. "Wanna go to the Hotel?" I ask Y/n. "OF course!"