Meeting ĥëř (chapter 4)

After a few weeks you both get a way better connection than before. One day Lucifer comes back from his office in exhaustion. " What's wrong. Felling a bit tired?" You ask. " yea. Who knew being a boss could be hard. I originally thought that you just tell people what to do but it's way harder then that". He rests his head in your shoulder. Eventually you find out that he is sleeping. You smile. You lay him down and put a blanket over him. Then you hear a knock on the door. You open it to see Lilith. " oh hello there Y/n long time no see". " nice to see you too :)". She asked " have you've seen Lucifer?" " yea he is inside resting". Then she asks " may I see him?" You nodded and she entered. She saw Lucifer laying on the couch sleeping. She bent down and gave him a kiss and woke up Lucifer. "Oh did I wake you up?" Lucifer opened his eyes and said " Huh oh yea but it's okay". He sat up and gave Lilith a kiss. " oh I didn't know you guys were still a thing..." they were both confused then answered "well we are a thing in fact were are married".

A few minutes later.....

You guys sat down at the table and catched up on each other's lives. Eventually you say " hey Lilith you look... a bit different from what I remember... are you okay?" Lilith and Lucifer look at you weird. " what do you mean I'm perfectly fine. Why would I be different?".

"NO IT'S just that you said you would never take off your favorite peal necklace. And you said for your hair but this time it's more glossy and puffy."

" yea well it's just... I...changed my mind..... I think I should get going".

Then Lucifer said " yep good idea bye honey".