👋 Goodbye 👋 (chapter 7)

"WHAT is wrong with me?! I like your father!" Charlie got angry "MY FATHER IS MARRIED!" Charlie grabbed your arm and led you back to the hotel. She had Vaggie watch you while she was packing up. "Why am I here?" You said. " well I can't trust you here with my father so I'll tell him you got redeemed " Charile said. " wait what? You can't do that. It says that i heaven if someone brings someone else from hell while visiting that is forbidden" you said. "Just in time". You all entered a portal. Then on the other side was St. Peter. "Hiya can I get your guy's name please". " oh Charlie Morningstar". "Vaggie". " Y/n". Peter just looked at you guys shocked. " Y-Y/n?". Then came the Seraphim. " sorry St. Peter for the inconvenience. We ment to tell you yesterday that we would be having visitors". "N-n-no it's not that". Then he pointed towards you. Sera's eyes widend. " then whispered to Peter " what is she doing here?". He shrugged. "Hello there I'm Emily or em or E or anyhing. You can call me anythin-" she stopped as soon as she saw you. " uhh Sera... code red...". " I know that uhhh if you guys just follow me we will enter heaven and Y/n can you come with me?" You played dumb then said " why? I don't even know you". Then Sera gave you the serious face. You followed her. " where are we going?" She didn't respond and just kept walking. Eventually you arrived to God's office. " wait what?! Why? you wouldn't do this!" You said " I have no other choice. He has to know that you are here again. You'll just talk with him and I'll wait out here". You nodded then entered his Office. " ah nice to see you again... Y/n. Now shall we begin? Why did you return?"

" I was Forced by your two visitors". " do you want to be here? Did you like it here? Do you miss anyone? Do you want to be a Seraphim again? Did you love your arranged love?"

" no No No No and NO! I DON'T LIKE HIM AND HE WAS JUST USING ME FOR FAME. HE JUST WANTS ME TO BE HIS SEX DOLL. AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY HE ISN'T IN HELL! AND I HATE YOU FOR ARRANGING HIM WITH ME!"

" darling there is no need for yelling". He smiled devilishly.

P.s. I had to change a few things.