Well Well Well...(chapter 19?)

Michael's POV 

When we got outside the portal appeared. I walked through the portal first then Y/n. We went straight to God's office instead of the pearly gates with St. Peter. "Ahh Michael,Y/n...just in time. I had just finished my paper work. Anyway how are you doing this evening!?" Said Father. I see Y/N glare at him in anger. I tuned back to Father and saw him glaring back. "I'm...good Father! And you?" I say trying to not make this worse then it is. "well I was good until...someone came in with wrath!" Y/n turned towards me. "Father I think we should get going now!" "You should" He said. I walk out of his office with Y/n following me. When we were walking toward the palace I saw my other brothers. Shubael, Raziel,Cassiel, Zadkiel, Camael, Uriel, Heniel, Rafael, Jophiel, Gabriel, and Azrael. "Look it's Mike and Y/n!" Yelled out Gabriel. My brother's ran towards up and gave us a big hug. Except Rafael. "We missed you so much! How are you doing? Are you okay!?" They all said at once. We all had a good laugh. Then Uriel walked to were Y/n was standing. "Hello!~" said his calming voice. "Hi." She said. Then Azrael and Shubael walk over there. "Hi there Y/n" said Shubael. Azrael just ran up to her and gave her a big hug. "Hello Y/n! We missed you!" He said. She smiled awkwardly and waved to the rest of us. "Was it hard to leave hell when Lucifer was trying to stop you?" Said Zadkiel. "No not really!" I say. Then the Seraphim showed up."Y/n!" 

Sorry for the short chapter but there is more. I've gotten good ideas thanks to my friend who we will call A. Also don't know if there are female Archangels so...I just said that all of them are male.