Ffffuck.....(chapter 15)

3 person POV 

After a couple of hours the news got all over hell. And to Lilith. She couldn't believe it. Her loved one betrayed her... over someone that she thought he didn't like but she was wrong. So she went to the hotel to confront Lucifer and Y/n. When she got there though, she was greeted with looks by the people that were there. But Lucifer was still upstairs still trying to get Y/n's attention. "Y/n! Y/N! PLEASE OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR OR ELSE I WILL KNOCK IT DOWN!" Said Lucifer. "Yea right you said that for the past three hours!" Y/n said in response. When Lucifer turned around he saw Lilith. "Oh hey h-honey! What are you doing here?" She just glared at him in disappointment. "You know... you told Me you loved me not anyone else. You said I will always be number one in your eyes... such a lie!" Lucifer  didn't know that she knew. "Oh...you heard...". 

"Yea I did... traitor!"

"Lilith please...i-i was drunk. You got to understand-"

"UNDERSTAND WHAT! THAT YOU WANT HER INSTEAD OF ME!?"

"I-i-i'm so sorry...c-can I make it up to you?"

"NO YOU CAN'T YOU USELESS ANGEL!"

They both gasped "i-i.. Lucifer I didn't-"

"FINE... I GUESS I AM A USELESS ANGEL AND A TRAITOR!"

"Lucifer please I'm sorry !"

"NO I'M SORRY THAT I AM A USELESS, LIYING PIECE OF SHIT!"

"LUCIFER PLEASE! I DIDN'T MEAN TO!"

"NO I'LL GO FIND TRUE LOVE AND NOT SOME LADY THAT USED ME!"

Lucifer grabbed Lilith by her arm and threw her out of the hotel's lobby. "AND NEVER FUCKING RETURN YOU RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT!" and he shut the door. He got looks by Angel, Alastor, Husk, Nifty, and Vaggie. "KEEP LOOKING AND YOU'LL END UP LIKE HER!" He stormed off to his room. He was playing with his 🦆duck🦆. " *sighs* oh Quackers you're the only thing I have left" He said. Quackers just quacked then looked up. Lucifer followed the 🦆 Duck's 🦆gaze. Then he heard a stomp over his room. He was on the third floor. He sat down Quackers and left his room. Once he got access to the very top of the hotel he saw Y/n on the the edge. Her wings were out covering her body. She turned her head to Lucifer and smiled weakly then removed her wings to show a spear pierced into her torso.

NOT PART OF THE STORY 

yea I kinda forgot about posting today... also I am running low on ideas for chapters so if you want you can give me Ideas.