A visitor (chapter 2)

I woke up to the sound of someone laughing. I open my eyes to see a red haired girl on top of me. Charlie grabbed the little girl and said " sorry that's just Nifty. Also my dad is coming over and we got a new person wanting to be redeemed. I think you should get ready". After she said that she rushed outside. I got ready. I opened up my wings so they can stretch. I forgot that the door was opened and saw the bartender. " oh my fuck" he said. I hid my wings and said " you see why I want to be redeemed now please don't tell anyone uhh what's you name?" He said " it's Husk and Don't worry I won't tell anyone". I thanked him and went downstairs with him to see everything decorated. Then there was a knock on the door. Charlie opened it and someone entered and hugged her. It was her dad. " Hey dad". He replied saying hello. He took a look around. Alastor then said " hello there good fellow, it's a pleasure to meet you. Y'know you are so much shorter then I anticipated". Then the Short king said " haha and who are you?" Alastor replied " why I am Alastor you might have heard about me from my radio broadcasts". Then king said " uhh no maybe that's why Charlie called it the Haz-bin hotel". Then they went back and forth " Uh actually it was my idea". " haha well it's not really clever" " aha FUCK you". Charlie split them up while telling her dad " anyway uhh dad this is my girlfriend Vaggie". His eyes widend " oh you like girls i like girls too see we have so much in common!". Then Charlie said " yes well uhh here are the other people in the hotel". He clearly didn't want anything to do with us until he saw me. His eyes widend again. " oh and who are you?" he said to me. I replied " oh I'm Y/n and you?" He smiled while grabbing my hand and kissed it and said " I'm Lucifer the king of Hell or did you not know that?" I replied while blushing a little bit " uhh no sir I didn't know.". Then he replied "Huh well then your going to have a fun time when I'm here if you know what I mea-". Charlie interuped saying " DAD I told you to make the guests feel welcomed not flirted with!". He got back in focus and said "right right... uhh so why am I here again?"

Charlie's POV

"Dad, I want to have a meeting with heaven so they can hear about my idea of the hotel and plus I bet they would love to have new people around!" My dad sighed then said. " alright I'll see what I can do". I was so happy that I hugged him. " THANK YOU DAD!" He smiled then said " well then since I'm doing a big favor I shall take Y/n in the meantime bye." He spread out his wings and took off with Y/n in his arms.