The quiet treatment (chapter 5)

"LUCI! you didn't tell me that your married!" He turned to you then said " because I knew you would react like this". You were in disbelief. " WHAT!? YOU DON'T TRUST ME?!" He was shuddering " what... i.. no it's just- that I uhhm..." you turn away from him. You went to your room and slammed the door. He went over and knocked on your door. " Y/n please open this door". You ignore him for a while. He kept knocking on the door for five hours straight. " Y/N OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT THIS INSTANT". He gave up and went to sleep hoping that this was a dream. You on the other hand were remembering old memories in heaven

FLASHBACK

Today i was having a meeting with an angel that wanted to speak to us. " uhh hello!". " hello there....Lucifer. please have a sit. Your here because you refused to bow down to mankind. Why is that" said Sera. " well first of all I don't want to second of all why should I and third of all I can do whatever I want". " I see" then said Sera. After the long boring meeting I went over to relax but then I heard a voice from behind me. " hey aren't you one of the Seraphim?" It was him. The one from the trial. " it's you...". He dragged me into a secret area. " okay so can you please ask them if I can trial again with you guys?" I was just surprised. " no I can't unless it becomes a bigger problem or it is approved by Father. And even if I were allowed to do that I wouldn't". He let out a sigh then began " please! I need this!". I was angered at this point and lied to him "fine I'll see what I can do". He gave me a big hug. " THANK YOU!" He ran off to somewhere and I kinda got a bit curious and followed him. I lost sight of him and turned back to see him standing right there. I yelled out a scream. " oh sorry did I startled you? I'm sorry. My name is Lucifer what's yours?" He held out his hand. " my name is Y/n" and we shaked hands. We were both young at the time so we still had a lot to learn. Eventually we became close friends. We met up every day to hang out. Sometimes I even skipped meetings just so I can hang out with him. One day after a long meeting we met up at out hang out area where no one usually is. We got ice-cream and started eating since it was a hot day. His melted and fell on his lap. I grabbed a napkin and wiped the vanilla ice-cream off his lap. He leaned in closer. I did jokingly. But he leaned in all the way and we kissed.

END OF FLASHBACK

i was interuped by a knock at the door. I opened it to see Lucifer. I rolled my eyes and passed him. " Y/n please talk to me!?