Back in the spotlight!(chapter 20?)

We all turned to see Sera and Emily. Y/n backed away. "Y/n! We won't hurt you!" Said Emily. "Yea right!"

"We just want you to become apart of the Seraphim!" Said Sera

"No"

"Please?"

"Nope!"

"Pretty Please!?"

"Not a chance!"

"Can we atleast celebrate your return?" Y/n looked down for a while the said "fine". Emily was excited. "Come on Y/n...let's get ready" said Uriel. We all went inside the Palace to get ready for the party. While we were decorating Y/n seemed hesitant of her decision. When the time came almost everyone in heaven came to celebrate except for God. Rafael was greeting everyone which was a bit of a surprise. Music was playing in the background. Then I saw Adam and Lute. "Hey there fuck face!" Said Adam. "Adam..." I said in annoyance. "Yea yea...uhm have you seen Y/n by any chance?" He said. I shook my head. He squinted his eyes at my then walked away. "What's his problem?" I ask Lute. "He wants to talk to her because now that she's back and not with you he has a chance" she said with jealously. "No way..." I said. She nodded. After a minute of awkward silence she walked away. Now that I'm thinking about it I should find Y/n. I made my way towards the exit. Once I got outside I smelled the fresh roses in the palace's garden. I walked towards the garden. I stood there for about a good 20 minutes then I hear a ruffled sound coming from to roof of the palace. I look up to see Y/n on the roof. My eyes widend. I saw her with a bag of chips. I flew up and stood behind her. "Nice weather tonight" I said. She jumped at the sound of my voice. "What the fuck!" She said. "Sorry...didn't mean to startle you". She looked at me and smiled slightly. I sat next to her. She was looking down. "Y'know...Adam is looking for you" I say. "Yea I know..." she said as she turned to look at the garden. "Is that why your up here?" I asked. She nodded. "Do you know why he wants to talk to you?" She nodded again. Then there was silence. We sat up there for about 40 minutes. Then she said "why did they send you to come and get me?"