Chapter 43 United by Bonds, Not by Blood

A/N::

There's a changes, the chapter 43 supposedly "You'll Never be Same"

But this is must, and so! here we go!

Anyways! LADIES & GENTLEMEN Today is March 9!

It's this fic's One year Anniversary!

Many thanks to all Young Masters and Ladies that joins this journey, and I hope that you all join me until the very end!!!

MDZS Fanfic

Red Strings of Connections

ARC 3 Chapter 43

United by Bonds, Not by Blood

Things are going smoothly at the hunt in Mount Baifeng Hunting Grounds, the cultivators—mostly those from lower sects have form team with one another, there are some that able to form a bond from those prominent sects, actually just those from Jin Clan.

The Zhuque Sect's head disciples were mostly just enjoying their surroundings, newfound feelings, new relationship status and someone is keep digging pain in his heart.

Cong Zhuliu were the one that leading hordes of disciples from Zhuque Sect to make a score. Myo Qing and some disciples from House of Zhen were mostly there to check on any injure participants, although, she also hunting some monsters every now and then. Myo Ning is with Li Yang and just being on watch for their prey to fall into their trap.

The Zhuque Sect head disciples were really lax in this hunt and have no intention to go all out. Far to relax for the comfort of others, that rumors are beginning to spread during the event.

"They are probably using that disciple with demonic cultivation!"

"Aren't the sponsors of this Night-hunt being all have close relationships with those from Zhuque Sect? Then they have priviledge to get inside information of the locations of the monsters!"

"Talk about unfairness!"

These rumors were started and spread by none other than the undisciplined disciples of Jin Clan.

Shock and then confusion are the results of these stupid rumors to Wei Wuxian and his siblings, even Lan Wangji couldn't help but frown into this, but all of them just shrugged it off. They knew that it is stupid, and they will be even stupider if they take them seriously. They sigh, shook their heads and smiles; even though they are separated from each other, they all have same thoughts and tempers.

A huge yawn came out from the youngest head disciple in Zhuque Sect, Li Yang, the felt so bored at this hunting, but it doesn't make any sense if he go all out, after all even he with his Ning-xiong were just sitting comfortably and quietly, his technique is actually working right now.

"Ning-xiong, aren't you getting bored here? Shouldn't you also do some hunting?"

"You too, right? Well, there's no way I left you alone here, you'll get even more bored if so."

"Are you guys scare that I would lose control?"

"No."

"Then, it is because of those rumors?"

"Not either."

"Then Ning-xiong should go and hunt for himself."

"Imagine if I join in. All monsters that Yao-xiong and the others collected would be wipe out by us all. There won't be anymore left for those from other sects."

"We know that Rein-jiejie and the others aren't actually hunting."

"Indeed..."

They knew exactly who's doing the hunting, and those who're not.