Chapter 06 Hidden You

MDZS Fanfic

Red Strings of Connections

Chapter 06 Hidden You

Walking elegantly on the hallway is Tiao Shun or also known as Lady Lin.

Despite being younger than Wei Ying she's already showing beauty and grace, quite hard to see on girls on her age if not being watch.

"Good morning, Lady Tiao." greeted by some maids she passes by. Having taught of good manners by her father himself, Tiao Shun returns the greeting befitting to her status.

Tiao Shun is none other than the heir for the position of Head in House of Liu. In addition, everyone claims that she's the potential wife for the next sect leader, or maybe she's may become the next sect leader instead.

Being able to be out of others' sight Tiao Shun sighs, quite dishearten, 'If they just know the truth.'

Tiao Shun and everyone present in the place turns their heads and stops their works right after they heard an explosion coming from Cong GuiXiu's manor, and before anyone could think of bad occurrence they saw Cong GuiXiu appearance after he came out which makes their eyes almost leave their sockets, why? Because Cong GuiXiu is covered in different colors of powder all over him, from head to toe.

No one could be able to help but to secretly snicker at the incredible sight, fully aware who is the culprit.

Tiao Shun sighs, 'Again...'

But instead to get mad at the obvious culprit Cong GuiXiu catch Wei Ying and embrace him making sure the colored powder will get into the child as well.

"Young Master Wei is so spirited!"

"Yeah! The ZhuQue Sect has become lively after he came."

"Although, I am thankful that he is targeting the heads only!"

"Oh my! You never know. It probably nice to be prank by him once in a while!"

Having seen no such thing as problem, Tiao Shun continue her stroll carrying her dishearten feeling in her chest.

"Ah! A-Shun!"

"It's Lin, father." Tiao Shun bows to Tiao LiuJuan, who only smile.

"What is that explosion?"

"Young Master Wei pranks..." she pauses as she suddenly remembers something, "Sir Cong GuiXiu."

"I've told you many times that you can call them shufu, A-... Lin."

There's a pause between the father and daughter until Tiao Shun bows again, "This humble disciple Lin suggest that you see the situation yourself, as for sure you will have a good laugh at it."

Tiao LiuJuan sighs, "That so? Then what about you? What is your schedule for today?" that's not what he wanna ask, but he knew his daughter and what is she being through, he wanted to help but he didn't know how. Everyone advised to him to let her breathe first, that she will be just fine, that she is still young and has many chances to grow up. But Tiao LiuJuan asked, when is that?

"I'll be starting my lesson at House of Xing."

"I see... good luck then A-Shun."

Tiao Shun no longer answer and instead bows to him again. Tiao LiuJuan tries to reach her head to give a pat, but he retracted his hand back, as she fixes her structure.

Such an awkward atmosphere has created between the two, and Tiao LiuJuan doesn't know how to leave it. He only sighs and smile again at his daughter and finally with last word he left and went on where the entertainment is.